Taqs.im Solo Synth crashing Mixcraft 9

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Ikmb

Taqs.im Solo Synth crashing Mixcraft 9

Post by Ikmb »

I don't know which one is primarily causing the issue but Mixcraft 9 keeps crashing whenever I load the Taqs.im Solo Synth VST, no idea why it's happening either as I just bought the plugin recently and the demo worked fine in Mixcraft beforehand but now it continuously crashes when I am trying to open the VST3 in a project although sometimes it does load up with no problems, I've restarted my PC, changed the audio outputs to ASIO and even tested it again by reopening a crashed project which works but when I try to save that said project with the plugin open then Mixcraft immediately crashes again :( I really want to use this plugin because I've heard great things about it, so can anyone help me figure this out? Is it a problem with Mixcraft or the plugin itself? There is a free demo of the VST you can find and download from the official Taqs.im website if someone wants to test it out for bugs in Mixcraft 9.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Taqs.im Solo Synth crashing Mixcraft 9

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Does it happen with the VST version (as opposed to the VST3 version)?

The next time that happens, quit Mixcraft and send us your mixcraft-log.txt file.

To find the mixcraft-log file, highlight the following line and press Ctrl+C to copy it:

Code: Select all

%appdata%\Acoustica\Mixcraft\
Press the Windows Key+R to pop up the Run box in Windows. Click in the Run box and press Ctrl+V to paste in the line from above. Finally, click OK to go to the location of the mixcraft-log.txt file. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the log file along with a brief description of the problem.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Ikmb

Post by Ikmb »

Acoustica Greg wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:03 am Hi,

Does it happen with the VST version (as opposed to the VST3 version)?

The next time that happens, quit Mixcraft and send us your mixcraft-log.txt file.

To find the mixcraft-log file, highlight the following line and press Ctrl+C to copy it:

Code: Select all

%appdata%\Acoustica\Mixcraft\
Press the Windows Key+R to pop up the Run box in Windows. Click in the Run box and press Ctrl+V to paste in the line from above. Finally, click OK to go to the location of the mixcraft-log.txt file. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the log file along with a brief description of the problem.

Greg
The plugin only comes in VST3 format as far as I know, sorry I didn't clarify that earlier and I did submit a request for help with the log file and other necessary files included to the acoustica support team last night but haven't heard back from them yet, any help is appreciated though!! I'd love to be able to use Solo without errors if that's even possible...
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I was able to duplicate the problem. Please report this issue to TAQSIM, and I've also filed a problem report on it for our software developers.

Greg
Ikmb

Post by Ikmb »

Acoustica Greg wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:20 pm Hi,

I was able to duplicate the problem. Please report this issue to TAQSIM, and I've also filed a problem report on it for our software developers.

Greg
Thanks Greg! I've contacted TAQSIM about the problem and are waiting to hear back from them but for now please let me know if your software developer team can make future updates to support this plugin in Mixcraft 9 or even 10 when that releases, that would be great!!

Cheers~
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

This problem is fixed in Taqs.im Solo version 1.1.4.

Greg