** RR Giveaway Ended - OverToneDSP RVB500 Plate Reverb Plugin

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Brother Charles

** RR Giveaway Ended - OverToneDSP RVB500 Plate Reverb Plugin

Post by Brother Charles »

Woot, woot!

Yo, yo, yo . . wut's up fam? Brother Charles @Reviewer's Revival here with a delightful little blurb to let you in on. :mrgreen:

My friends at OverToneDSP have blessed Reviewer's Revival subscribers with a very kool opportunity to WIN a FREE license of their superb plate reverb plugin, RVB500. I use this very plug-in myself. As a matter of fact, it's the reverb effect that I used on the snare channel of my latest track, "Gospel Ship". I posted a link to that track here on the forums, a couple of days ago.

This little gem sounds marvelous. It has just enough knobs for creative control, and is SUPER LIGHT on system resources. It works extremely well and compliments Acoustica's own "Pro Reverb" perfectly!

It's pretty easy to get in on the action, a simple sign up to my NON-SPAMMING newsletter gets you squarely in the door for this, and other Giveaways, exclusive coupon codes, and of course, notifications of new reviews/videos as they're published.

HERE'S THE LINK
Last edited by Brother Charles on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook
Brother Charles

Re: ** RR Giveaway - OverToneDSP RVB500 Plate Reverb Plugin

Hi Gang,

Just a friendly Saturday thread bump. :mrgreen:
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook
Brother Charles

Tuesday night bumpity bump.
Brother Charles

Quick! Quick!

We're running out of time. Less than 48 hours remaining. Don't miss out on a chance to win a FREE license of this really impressive plate reverb plug-in. ;)

RVB500 GIVEAWAY