SONiVOX Singles Bundle on sale!

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

squeakie

SONiVOX Singles Bundle on sale!

Post by squeakie »

PluginBotique is running a great sale on the SONiVOX Singles Bundle. You get ten VST’s for only $24.99. If you’re looking for an affordable way to add a few good instruments beyond the MixCraft presets it’s quite a bargain IMO.

You get an FM piano, Classic Bass Guitar, Clean Electric Guitar, Blue Jay Drums, Session Drums 1, Harmonica, Taylor Acoustic Guitar, Harpsichord, and two different “world style” percussion VST’s.

They all have their own presets, and adjustable parameters. They sound pretty good too.
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
mixyguy2

Re: SONiVOX Singles Bundle on sale!

Post by mixyguy2 »

I've heard kind of mixed reviews on them. That's cheap enough to be worth a flyer though.
squeakie

Post by squeakie »

At $15 each, it’s not worth it. At $2.49 each for the bundle, it’s worth it. They’re not stellar, but a few have their strengths. The Taylor Guitar and Bright Electric have patches for strumming. The Blue Jay Drum kit is really nice.

I wouldn’t pay $15 each for any of them, but the $24.99 bundle is a good deal IMO.

Sqk
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
mixyguy2

Post by mixyguy2 »

ugh. If they're not worth even $15 each, they aren't worth my time/money at all. Not interested in half-ass plugins. Thx anyway though.