Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Studio Surrond Sound 5.1 Presets are here.

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

rcamp48

Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Studio Surrond Sound 5.1 Presets are here.

Post by rcamp48 »

Merry Christmas to all , I now have a series of presets ready for an attempt at Surround Sound 5.1 available for the modest price of free for this set of presets, the following video shows just part of what I did to achieve this in Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Studio. The song that I used is just an example, I am not selling the song in any way.

Take a look at the video that I have created, it shows the original song and the 5.1 surround sound song. You must of course have a sound card that supports either 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound and an amp that supports either 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound.

Also you need to hook up the output from your sound card to your amp correctly. I have only 5.1 so that is all I can offer, hopefully I can get a 7.1 system cheap, like buying the right speakers and a 7.1 surround sound amp, i already have the 7.1 surround sound card (Sound Blaster 0570 PCI Audigy SE), and Windows 10 64 bit drivers. Russ Campbell

https://youtu.be/XBGexHXPUaE

https://youtu.be/PYMorTG9gb0

russ's surround sound 5.1 template.zip
(43.32 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
Last edited by rcamp48 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anorax

Re: Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Studio Surrond Sound 5.1 Plugin coming soon.

Post by Anorax »

I can't help but notice that it looks like you're sending a stereo signal to each of the five (point one) speakers at once, rather than a DSP conversion that tries to approximate a surround signal from a stereo source.
rcamp48

Re: Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Studio Surrond Sound 5.1 Plugin coming soon.

Post by rcamp48 »

Yes , but I will be improving on that one in the near future as I work on it, It is just an example , and right now just a template , but I will make it the way you would all want it with a little more work and release it as a plugin. Russ