Genesis Pro

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Guaresneider

Genesis Pro

Post by Guaresneider »

Genesis Pro is coming...

It will work incredibly well in my Mixcraft! even 32-bit, sorry guys is Windows only for now;)

Thomas

Re: Genesis Pro

Post by Thomas »

Yes, I heard about this. Only €1/$1. I had read somewhere that it will only be available in 32 bit. I can't complain at that price.
-Tom
Mixcraft 10 Pro Studio 64-Bit
Windows 10 64-Bit
AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1 GHz 10GB Ram
2TB SSD
Behringer UMC404HD v5.57.0 interface
Pthetitan

Post by Pthetitan »

Isn't this built on the same engine as the free Nightlife synth Acoustica offers?
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

Huh, what is it? :?
- Joe -

MX9PS, 64-bit, build 460. Windows 10, Intel i5, 64-bit, 1.8GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

GenesisPro is, AFAIK, the brainchild of producer Ummet Ozcan. I've heard it's actually an update of his older synth and as he claims, a representation of his musical brain. Genesis Technologies of Austin, Tx seems to be a distributor or reseller of Mixcraft and Nightlife. I'm not aware of any connection. According to Noizefield.com, Nightlife was developed as a partnership between Acoustica and Dancelab (Jay Frog and CPS).
-Tom
Mixcraft 10 Pro Studio 64-Bit
Windows 10 64-Bit
AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1 GHz 10GB Ram
2TB SSD
Behringer UMC404HD v5.57.0 interface
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

Oh okay, it’s a synth. Thank you.
- Joe -

Olivier57

Post by Olivier57 »

Hi,

The server is saturated again, impossible to pre-register.
Here a video: https://youtu.be/R4l0o6o0VR8
Guaresneider

Post by Guaresneider »

jlouvar wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:21 pm Oh okay, it’s a synth. Thank you.
Why relativilize it like that? We already know that it is a synth, but it is making much more noise than all the synths that you know so far in the last times, logically if you are playing the harmonica in front of the Mickey's Club in your neighborhood, maybe for you it is just a synth, thank you.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Yep, sorry dude. No description in the OP and leave the reader to research (if they wish to bother) and...
Its (yet another!) soft synth. Yay!

Do any of these actually "stand out" beyond certain examples being more widely used than others?

If your psyched about a new release, at least a little clue as to why it might be of interest to others might be an essential part of the post. Instead, its a mystery.

Sorry. Have to agree. Your post was vague at best. And that is probably being generous. Sell it to us. Or expect a collective "wth?"

I admit to being an old curmudgeon. But so far its a pretty consistent trend. 999 ways to make the "same sounds". Show me something different, more useful, more creative, something....
Another soft synth. What does it bring thats different from the others?
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Guaresneider

Post by Guaresneider »

Mark Bliss wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:58 pm Yep, sorry dude. No description in the OP and leave the reader to research (if they wish to bother) and...
Its (yet another!) soft synth. Yay!

Do any of these actually "stand out" beyond certain examples being more widely used than others?

If your psyched about a new release, at least a little clue as to why it might be of interest to others might be an essential part of the post. Instead, its a mystery.

Sorry. Have to agree. Your post was vague at best. And that is probably being generous. Sell it to us. Or expect a collective "wth?"

I admit to being an old curmudgeon. But so far its a pretty consistent trend. 999 ways to make the "same sounds". Show me something different, more useful, more creative, something....
Another soft synth. What does it bring thats different from the others?

Mark,

Your vision of reality is partial and you only see what you want to see, but it is not my intention to change anyone's head, you think what you want and I will too. If Genesis Pro doesn't appeal to you, that's fine. I am going to buy it for $ 1Euro and I will enjoy it my way. Surely you will also buy it but you will not tell anyone how good it is. Regards! and peace out
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

Guaresneider wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:58 pm
jlouvar wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:21 pm Oh okay, it’s a synth. Thank you.
Why relativilize it like that? We already know that it is a synth, but it is making much more noise than all the synths that you know so far in the last times, logically if you are playing the harmonica in front of the Mickey's Club in your neighborhood, maybe for you it is just a synth, thank you.
I didn’t know it was synth... I had no idea what it was.
- Joe -

Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Sorry, maybe my reply was a bit harsh. But I was just trying to point out that the original post didnt really make any sense to me either. The only clue was an oscillator knob in one of the pictures, leaving one to just guess. Kind of a weird post IMO.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

I gave a listen to Olivier's video. Seems like there is a lot of stereo processing, like stereo delay or something in the examples?

The vocoder sound- is that audio fed through the synth?

Anything else of interest?

Seriously. Not trying to bait anyone. Just don't understand- why such vague mentions of it?
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

Mark Bliss wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:12 am Sorry, maybe my reply was a bit harsh. But I was just trying to point out that the original post didnt really make any sense to me either. The only clue was an oscillator knob in one of the pictures, leaving one to just guess. Kind of a weird post IMO.
No, your post wasn’t too harsh... It was an honest reply and straight forward... The post and picture didn’t help me at all.
- Joe -

jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

@ Guaresneider, FYI: since your post is about a synth... This thread probably should of been posted on the Plug-in or General Music forum instead of the Mixcraft forum.

BTW: If you’re a synth lover checkout Voltage Modular with the Core + Electro Drums package by Cherry Audio.
- Joe -