Genesis Pro

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Guaresneider

Re: Genesis Pro

Post by Guaresneider »

jlouvar wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:42 am @ Guaresneider, FYI: since your post is about a synth... This thread probably should of been posted on the Plug-in or General Music forum instead of the Mixcraft forum.

BTW: If you’re a synth lover checkout Voltage Modular with the Core + Electro Drums package by Cherry Audio.

Joe,
Maybe Greg can move this article here, I couldn't find the synths forum that you mention. Do you have the link? I would move it from here if I could, it seems that in this forum I have hurt some susceptibilities of 'old' geniuses and enlightened technologists, it was not my intention to do so, I just wanted to inform you guys of a Genesis Pro release, for all Mixcraft users, for the simple fact of the price $ 1 Euro (a bargain)...

Mark / Joe: On the 12th of March the Genesis Pro will be on sale, I tell you if you want to buy it for less than what you paid for beer last night at the bar. Peace out
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

Guaresneider wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:24 am
jlouvar wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:42 am @ Guaresneider, FYI: since your post is about a synth... This thread probably should of been posted on the Plug-in or General Music forum instead of the Mixcraft forum.

BTW: If you’re a synth lover checkout Voltage Modular with the Core + Electro Drums package by Cherry Audio.

Joe,
Maybe Greg can move this article here, I couldn't find the synths forum that you mention. Do you have the link? I would move it from here if I could, it seems that in this forum I have hurt some susceptibilities of 'old' geniuses and enlightened technologists, it was not my intention to do so, I just wanted to inform you guys of a Genesis Pro release, for all Mixcraft users, for the simple fact of the price $ 1 Euro (a bargain)...

Mark / Joe: On the 12th of March the Genesis Pro will be on sale, I tell you if you want to buy it for less than what you paid for beer last night at the bar. Peace out
Okay thanks for the info, I hope you enjoy the synth and create some great music with it. Oh and the thread has been moved to the Plug-in forum: https://forums.acoustica.com/viewtopic. ... 3&start=15
- Joe -

MX9PS, 64-bit, build 460. Windows 10, Intel i5, 64-bit, 1.8GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Guaresneider wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:24 amI would move it from here if I could, it seems that in this forum I have hurt some susceptibilities of 'old' geniuses and enlightened technologists, it was not my intention to do so
You didnt "hurt my susceptabilities" ( I dont think... But then I am not even sure what that means! :lol: )-well I get the "old" part. Valid claim I didnt need a reminder of. (I just had a birthday. And I am feeling it)

I just meant to point out the post seemed to have no description, no clear purpose and some of us may read that and not know what it was about.
The point of the forum is discussion and sharing information right? I asked some questions about it. So far the only info I see is that its nearly free. And I am of the opinion even free is a waste of time if it doesnt bring something new and interesting..... Unless one is a collector of such things.

"Why is it interesting?"
Fair question?

guaresneider wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:24 am I just wanted to inform you guys of a Genesis Pro release, for all Mixcraft users, for the simple fact of the price $ 1 Euro (a bargain)...
Well there you go, thats a start!

As far as moving the post- unfortunately, while topically correct, less people seem to monitor and discuss threads off of the "Mixcraft" portion of the forum. It would have been fine where it was IMO, at least for a while.
But then, if its not to be discussed, it doesnt matter. 8)

By the way, I generally dont often drink beer, and dont regularly go to the bar. But we can discuss that if you want...... :wink:
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Guaresneider

Post by Guaresneider »

Thank you for your words Mark, I have certainly stopped commenting on this Forum and I have switched to KVR Audio on a daily basis, logically it is a generic forum but with a mental opening and opinions more diverse than here. I am a registered Mixcraft user but I no longer feel anything exciting happening here. The policy of promising a lot and doing little is already known. In any case I am a happy MXC user and I have bought the V9 although for now I feel comfortable using the v8. In my system i7 Win7 Ultimate runs with more oxygen than the v9.

...and whenever you want we go for some shots of Tequila ...probably @ the Namm 2021 :wink:
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

Guaresneider wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:24 pm Thank you for your words Mark, I have certainly stopped commenting on this Forum and I have switched to KVR Audio on a daily basis, logically it is a generic forum but with a mental opening and opinions more diverse than here. I am a registered Mixcraft user but I no longer feel anything exciting happening here. The policy of promising a lot and doing little is already known. In any case I am a happy MXC user and I have bought the V9 although for now I feel comfortable using the v8. In my system i7 Win7 Ultimate runs with more oxygen than the v9.

...and whenever you want we go for some shots of Tequila ...probably @ the Namm 2021 :wink:
Guaresneider - Mark has open the door for you to tell everyone here what makes Genesis Pro better than other soft synthesizers... So please don’t pass up the opportunity to tell us what makes it so special. What makes Genesis Pro special or different than other soft synthesizers?

Thank you.
- Joe -

Guaresneider

Post by Guaresneider »

Hello Joe,

I think they have not understood my intention since my first comment or maybe I have expressed myself confusedly from the beginning. I just wanted to tell you guys that this new Genesis Pro Synth was going to work great with Mixcraft because it's 32-bit, and the 32-bit plugins I use work incredibly well with MXC v8, there's nothing else, logically for 1Euro I'll use it with my Magic Mixcraft! ... there's nothing else, thanks Joe for your understanding and patience. 8)
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

Oh okay, cool. I use Mixcraft 9 Pro, build 452, 64 bit so both 32&64 bit stuff works good. Have a fantastic week and thank you. Cheers :D
Last edited by jlouvar on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Joe -

Guaresneider

Post by Guaresneider »

Only 5 days to go for the official release of Genesis Pro!
Here another video demonstrating some more sounds and cool features. :) :D

https://youtu.be/oMQvNrTll20
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Oliver57 made some videos about Genesis Pro: https://forums.acoustica.com/viewtopic. ... 79#p131717
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Olivier57

Post by Olivier57 »

Hi,

A new video is online: Set the counter to more than 10,000 XP points.
https://youtu.be/yfAt7bMetro
Olivier57

Post by Olivier57 »

Hi,

Another video.
Wave Player Mode: https://youtu.be/iO1jAma3flM