Anyone download AIR Structure 2..??

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

squeakie

Anyone download AIR Structure 2..??

Post by squeakie »

Can anyone who has downloaded AIR Structure 2 help me out? I purchased it today (on sale for $49 at PluginBotique), and it’s a 5 part download. I cannot even get that first part to download without getting “files corrupted” messages.

After trying to extract the data from part one I get a pop up saying it needs some other data to proceed, and something about inserting a disc. It’s a digital download so obviously no disc. I cancel that box and red text says files corrupted missing whatever data. It was suggested downloading it without AntiVirus running in the background, and I got corrupted files on both methods. That’s two freakin hours I’ve wasted downloading just part one twice with no success. Any suggestions?

SMD
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
GovernmentMule

Re: Anyone download AIR Structure 2..??

Post by GovernmentMule »

You might have to download all five parts first. That might be why you are getting the "files corrupted" message.

What type of files are they? .rar

If they are rar files you have to have all the parts first.
squeakie

Post by squeakie »

I got it working. I’m so used to downloading compressed zip files for VST’s. Forgot this program was RAR.

Sqk
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
mixyguy2

Post by mixyguy2 »

ugh I hate that multi-part stuff.