Harvest VST

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

wolfman

Harvest VST

Post by wolfman »

Hope everyone is well

Harvest VSTis a midi sequence generator that doesn't have its own sound source and has to have midi routed to another playable VST

Is it possible to do this with Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio and how would the routing work , be configured ?

Many Thanks
RaveyDavey

Re: Harvest VST

Post by RaveyDavey »

Wolfman,

harvest.png
harvest.png (154.9 KiB) Viewed 1982 times
Playback

A couple of steps.
1) Add Harvest and then an instrument- in the screen shot I use Keyzone Classic.
2) Then Sound/Add instrument clip

Add your Harvest notes etc and press Play in Mixcraft - you should hear Harvest working.

Record

Add an audio track and record - the screenshot shows how it will look (the wavelengths are small but it does work)

Or: You can save the midi in Harvest via the Harvest Save button and then load the midifile into Mixcraft.

I have already asked the developers (as many others have) to enhance the product with drag and drop and to work on GUI resizing but I suspect it might be a long wait.

Hope that helps?

Edit: With the midi, I can offer a small tip. Assuming you're using Windows, create a folder in your PC called HARVEST MIDI then on your desktop create a shortcut to this folder. Whenever you use Save/Load open your desktop shortcut and you'll be able to load/save midi more conveniently.
wolfman

Re: Harvest VST

Post by wolfman »

Many thanks for your help ... much appreciated