Support for NeuralDSP

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

rockisland580

Support for NeuralDSP

Post by rockisland580 »

Hi MX fam!

NeuralDSP is a growing powerful guitar/bass amp sim company. I currently use Archetype Plini and I have to put up with a lot. Sometimes I have issues with the VST crashing when I render down my audio. Some random clicks/pops on audio that does mix down.

I've noticed that if my wave file extends all the way to the very beginning of the song, then I have less issues. If my wave file starts on measure 2, then I have a lot of issues.
NeuralDSP doesn't support Mixcraft right now, and it seems to work inversely.

It'd be great to see some support for it because the plugin itself is incredibly powerful and the new Gojira amp has a lot of automation potential.

Thanks for considering!

EP
Acoustica Greg

Re: Support for NeuralDSP

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Which version and build of Mixcraft are you using?

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
rockisland580

Re: Support for NeuralDSP

Post by rockisland580 »

Hi Greg!
Thanks for the response.

I'm running Mixcraft ProStudio 9, Version 9 64 Bit Build 469

Also -
I hardly have any issues rendering guitar tracks down on Neural DSP's plugins when I max out my latency settings (1016) on my Focusrite.
If my latency is set lower, not sure at what level but just 'lower in general', the guitar tracks (or any track with Archetype Plini) will drop out. Mixcraft will subsequently crash after rendering the audio down and trying to playback the project.

If you want to watch this anytime, let me know! I can screenshare/screen record what works and what doesn't.

Regards -
EP