Pipe Organ VST

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Gusher

Pipe Organ VST

Post by Gusher »

Looking for some very good free pipe organ vst. There's a free Top of the line community supported pipe organ software named Grand Orgue, but sadly no VST support in it.... the 2nd top of the line is hauptwerk, but sadly very expensive and heard the VST it has is not too good... if any of you are using a nice pipe organ vst let me know, thanks!
freightgod

Re: Pipe Organ VST

Post by freightgod »

I haven't found one more convincing than the included vst
Gusher

Post by Gusher »

The included one is very nice really, but need specific organs that sound different... not all pipe organs sound equal...
freightgod

Post by freightgod »

I understand what you want. I don't think it's out there for cheap.
Gusher

Post by Gusher »

Anybody have an archived copy of the free "Siecles VST"... am reading around it's good...
cactus-head

Post by cactus-head »

Hi,

I can't vouche for the link. I don't know if there is malware hidden somewhere, though I don't think so.

Here's a free pipe organ that the site says will play in Kontakt - maybe the free player:

https://www.samplephonics.com/products/ ... all-organ#

If you have an SF2 (soundfont) player like Phenome, you should be able to find some pretty decent SF2 pip organs. I have a sondfont called realfont 2 and the pipe organ in that is pretty full and rich.
Last edited by cactus-head on Sat May 15, 2021 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gusher

Post by Gusher »

Thanks for sharing this info... grabbing the files....

cactus-head wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:17 pm Hi,

I can't vouch for these links. I

Here's a free pipe organ that the site says will play in Kontakt - maybe the free player:

https://www.samplephonics.com/products/ ... all-organ#

If you have an SF2 (soundfont) player like Phenome, you should be able to find some pretty decent SF2 pip organs. I have a sondfont called realfont 2 and the pipe organ in that is pretty full and rich.
Gusher

Post by Gusher »

My gosh, that free kontakt samplephonics pipe organ sounds awesome!
cactus-head

Post by cactus-head »

Dug a little deeper on the samplephonics organ, you will need the full version of Kontakt. The instrument itself is free but to reap it's full benefits you need the full version of kontakt
cactus-head

Post by cactus-head »

Also I believe it was mentioned earlier that the Organs that come with Mixcraft sound pretty good. Check out the Pipe organ among others. You can even layer multiple instruments as you like on a single track. I think Bellows, Cathedral sweel, Pipe organ 1 and Pipe organ 2 would probably be what you are looking for

organs.JPG
organs.JPG (96.39 KiB) Viewed 15852 times
Gusher

Post by Gusher »

Already made most of Mixcraft's pipe organs, they are good but to a certain extent, not fully like the
top of the line packages that have 1000s of real world pipe organs and they all sound different...

Samplephonics FREE pipe organ samples are impressive... GrandOrgue the opensource pipe
organ project is awesome too, but no VST support... for years people have been requesting
a VST for GrandOrgue...

cactus-head wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:49 am Also I believe it was mentioned earlier that the Organs that come with Mixcraft sound pretty good. Check out the Pipe organ among others. You can even layer multiple instruments as you like on a single track. I think Bellows, Cathedral sweel, Pipe organ 1 and Pipe organ 2 would probably be what you are looking for

organs.JPG
Gusher

Post by Gusher »

If any of you know how to program VSTs or happen to know
someone who does the opensource project "GrandOrgue"
are looking for a talented VST programmer to bridge
their software with VST hosts. GrandOrgue is not
no cheapy software, they are real world sampled
pipe organs from around the world... many, many
of them...
marcus3

Post by marcus3 »

Two good examples I can think of and use. Are Garritans Classic Pipe Organs and Jeux d' orgues.

The Garritan sounds great and gives you six different organs with some solo, combination stops
and sine utility to create few extra stops Mutations, Octaves for gap registration or adding extra
low end to the bass and more. https://www.garritan.com/products/classic-pipe-organs/

The Jeux d' orgues is free and sounds decent but dose has a VST version, stand alone version and
sound font file. However I find the sound to be kind of low in volume on some of the stops.
https://www.jeuxdorgues.com/jeux-d-orgu ... r-mockers/
Gusher

Post by Gusher »

Thanks alot Marcus, will look at Garritans Classic Pipe Organs