Noiiz Filter ignored on Mix Down

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

amps

Noiiz Filter ignored on Mix Down

Post by amps »

Hey there
I've recently run into an issue to do with the Noiiz Filter plugin, which I've been using for a few months in nearly every project. I don't know if it's specific to that plugin, but for whatever reason, the plugin gets ignored when a project is exported. Playback within mixcraft itself is totally normal, which is the strange part. Exporting the project to an mp3 or wav file is when the plugin doesn't work.

I created and exported new projects, reinstalled the filter twice, moved the .dll file around my VST folders, but nothings helping. Any ideas?

Thanks
Acoustica Greg

Re: Noiiz Filter ignored on Mix Down

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
amps

Re: Noiiz Filter ignored on Mix Down

Post by amps »

FIX FOUND:
My best guess is that it has something to do with the version of the plugin. After doing a bit of digging and comparison, I noticed that the dll files on both my old hard drive and the new one were slightly different sizes. So somewhere along the line something changed (I'll try to figure out what). Replacing the larger version with the smaller (older) version fixed this issue with exporting and restored proper functionality.

Thanks for the reply, Greg. I'll do a bit of experimentation with windows audio enhancements as well.