How to get and register Pianissimo standalone? SOLVED

Support and feedback for Pianissimo virtual grand piano software

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Riojazz

How to get and register Pianissimo standalone? SOLVED

Post by Riojazz »

SOLVED: Thanks for great customer service.

I recently purchased Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Studio (crossgrade from SONAR; thank you!). I believe from your Products page that Pianissimo comes with Mixcraft Pro Studio. Does this include the stand-alone version? If so, how do I register it?

My Mixcraft registration number did not work and I cannot find any other registration numbers in the purchase email. Or is that a different product requiring a separate purchase?

I downloaded Pianissimo, including the 64-bit version referenced by Acoustica Greg in another recent thread. Should I have done that, or looked for a separate program EXE to start Pianissimo in stand-alone mode? Right now I am running the demo version, which will expire. I am willing to buy it if that's what is needed.

Thanks for guidance.
Last edited by Riojazz on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hardware: custom i7; Behringer X-Touch; Focusrite 18i20(2); Roland Integra 7; Adam monitors.
Software: Windows 10 Pro, Mixcraft 8 Pro; Encore; Band-in-a-Box; former SONAR user
Riojazz

Re: How to get and register Pianissimo standalone?

Post by Riojazz »

I should explain that what I want to do is put Pianissimo into the Windows Startup folder. This way, the program is available to my MIDI keyboard at all times, even when no audio program with a VSTi is running. It's just handy to have a keyboard always available.

Do I need to purchase the standalone version, even if Mixcraft Pro 8.1 includes Pianissimo as a VSTi?
Hardware: custom i7; Behringer X-Touch; Focusrite 18i20(2); Roland Integra 7; Adam monitors.
Software: Windows 10 Pro, Mixcraft 8 Pro; Encore; Band-in-a-Box; former SONAR user
Acoustica Greg

Re: How to get and register Pianissimo standalone?

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I'll go ahead and give you a Pianissimo registration. Check your email in a bit. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Riojazz

Re: How to get and register Pianissimo standalone? SOLVED

Post by Riojazz »

All set, up and running. Thanks very much.
pianojohn

Post by pianojohn »

Hi there, I'm in a similar position. I bought and downloaded mixcraft 8 yesterday and indeed there is the vst of the wonderful pianissimo piano, but no way to use it standalone. So I downloaded what I believe is the trial of the standalone with the expectation that I would be asked for a key, and/or informed how long the trial was, but nothing. What I notice now is that the register option is greyed out. So has it somehow registered itself because it can see I have mc8 full version. How should I proceed here. Thanks for any help. J.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Please submit an Acoustica Support Request and give them your reg info.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
pianojohn

Post by pianojohn »

Thanks - will do. J.