Trial period

Support and feedback for Pianissimo virtual grand piano software

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Samoyedhead

Trial period

Post by Samoyedhead »

Hello, I recently bought a new laptop and wrote about moving mixcraft and pianissimo to the new computer. Mixcraft seems to have moved fine but when I loaded pianissimo it told me I needed to download the new version. I emailed to see if I needed to repurchase and was told I didn't so I "thought" I loaded it correctly but tonight it came up saying that my "Trial period has ended". I apparently have lost some parts that laid to songs I have recorded. What can I do to rectify this, I have the pianissimo disc.
Please help!!!!! Thanks Jimmy
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

In regard to the registration problem, just enter your registration ID and code for Pianissimo on the new computer.

I'm not sure what you mean by "lost some parts to songs I have recorded." Do you mean in Mixcraft?

Greg
Samoyedhead

Pianissimo

Post by Samoyedhead »

When I play songs that I have recorded in mixcraft the piano parts are missing. The track is still there but there is no sound. The message that came up with the trial period message said that the piano tracks would not play. Thanks Jimmy
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You just need to enter your registration ID and code into Pianissimo. Did you try that?

Greg
Samoyedhead

registrayion fixed

Post by Samoyedhead »

Yes I nhad entered it and it would only give mr a trial period. I entered a second time and it seems that it went through. Also my piano tracks came back on in my mixcraft recordings. Thanks sorry to be a pain Jimmy

PS. Saw the sneek peek of mixcraft 5 "Can't wait, looks fun"