Mixcraft 7 suggestions?

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

botface

Re: Mixcraft 7 suggestions?

Post by botface »

I'd appreciate the ability to import/export MusicXML files.

I've also never really been happy with the "Save" conversation. In almost all Windows applications while do your work the program uses temp files or some default directory. Then when you want to save your work you can either "Save" to the default directory (and temp files get deleted) or you "Save As" and tell the program where you want the files put (again the temp files get deleted). Although I'm used to the way Mixcraft works I'd still much rather it adhered to "normal" Windows practice
strangeculprits

Post by strangeculprits »

+1 for sidechain.
gypsy101

Post by gypsy101 »

botface wrote:I'd appreciate the ability to import/export MusicXML files.

I've also never really been happy with the "Save" conversation. In almost all Windows applications while do your work the program uses temp files or some default directory. Then when you want to save your work you can either "Save" to the default directory (and temp files get deleted) or you "Save As" and tell the program where you want the files put (again the temp files get deleted). Although I'm used to the way Mixcraft works I'd still much rather it adhered to "normal" Windows practice
this. :wink:
ELO

Post by ELO »

MixCraft 6 will have a 64 bit version, right?

Here are my suggestions:

(1) Display both beats/measures and minutes/seconds so that we don't have to switch back and forth.
(2) When exporting as wav, give option to export without any effects.
(30 On import of MIDI, import the names of the MIDI tracks, if they exist.

Thanks
Mike
DJ Housefly

Post by DJ Housefly »

-the ability to open midi files for use in just one track
-a button that changes all the tracks' heights simultaneously under two settings, one being where the ratio of the tracks' height is always the same in relation to each other (for if you've already set one of the track's height) and the other setting where they're all adjusted by a fixed amount. that button would preferably be a scroll-type button. additionally, there could be a button that resets all the tracks' height to their default positions.

those are just some of the features that i would like to see in the next Mixcraft (:
best regards,
housefly
dung_beetle

Post by dung_beetle »

With some of those suggestions I wonder if they can even be implemented without sacrificing the backward compatibility with existing projects...
DJ Housefly

Post by DJ Housefly »

oh, and i've recently switched to Mac for what ever reason haha. it'd be cool to see Mixcraft 7 available for Mac laptops.
gypsy101

Post by gypsy101 »

it's been asked for MC7 but that master fx bypass option,could that be added as an update to MC6?
I could use that like 6 months ago.lol
dadabujontomasteel

Post by dadabujontomasteel »

Acoustica Dan wrote:Hi friends,

We're starting our design sessions for Mixcraft 7, and we'd love to hear more of your requests and ideas for the next version, so we know we're on the right track. Please let us know what features you'd most like to see in Mixcraft 7!

Dan
Hey Dan,

Nice to meet you! Why didn't I meet you before?

Heres my idea for the next version. My idea for the next version is,
A virtual guitar player, a new drum machine, program vocals by selecting a voice such as a real singer, and type in text and it will sing
This is my idea. Could you add these ideas to mixcraft 7? I'd like to have one of the first copies.

How about, the day you release mixcraft 7, you can PM me the download, or email it to davidjtsteele@gmail.com.

Thanks!
全能音雄

Post by 全能音雄 »

aj113 wrote:More video codecs!
我赞同
全能音雄

Post by 全能音雄 »

希望在新的Mixcraft7能同时添加多个音频素材,以及可以更改素材颜色 ,能支持更多的视频解码 我的要求不多
Vibrant Audio

Post by Vibrant Audio »

Quánnéng yīn xióng wrote:
我赞同
"I agree"
Quánnéng yīn xióng wrote:希望在新的Mixcraft7能同时添加多个音频素材,以及可以更改素材颜色 ,能支持更多的视频解码 我的要求不多
"I hope that in the new Mixcraft7 I can simultaneously add multiple audio files, change the color of the tracks, and that it can support more video codecs. I ask for much."

Hey 全能音雄, 尝试使用谷歌翻译! :wink:
http://translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/

BTW, the name 全能音雄 or "Quánnéng yīn xióng" translates to "Almighty Tone Hung" - I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it's awesome! :D
*Vibrant Audio*
dadabujontomasteel

Post by dadabujontomasteel »

Vibrant Audio wrote:
Quánnéng yīn xióng wrote:
我赞同
"I agree"
Quánnéng yīn xióng wrote:希望在新的Mixcraft7能同时添加多个音频素材,以及可以更改素材颜色 ,能支持更多的视频解码 我的要求不多
"I hope that in the new Mixcraft7 I can simultaneously add multiple audio files, change the color of the tracks, and that it can support more video codecs. I ask for much."

Hey 全能音雄, 尝试使用谷歌翻译! :wink:

BTW, the name 全能音雄 or "Quánnéng yīn xióng" translates to "Almighty Tone Hung" - I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it's awesome! :D
我同意你全能。Mixcraft到新的,我的愿望是歌手成一个虚拟设备编程,当你输入的话,它自动为你唱。明白了吗?我不知道任何中国人,我不得不把它翻译,所以我理解你的瓦特...

Sorry, but I don't no chinese, if you do not understand my english then go to

Sorry, i'll say that in your language in your translation.

很抱歉,但我不没有中国,如果你不明白我的英语,然后去

gypsy101

Post by gypsy101 »

Vibrant Audio wrote:almighty tone hung :D
:lol:
heavy metal goat approves. :wink:
TrevsAudio

Post by TrevsAudio »

Good horn section there too, I see :lol: