Issues with deleting

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

wreck

Issues with deleting

Post by wreck »

Weird little thing happening, sometimes when I hit delete on an audio take it will not delete, so I have to right mouse click and delete that way.I'm up to date on versions. Thoughts?
Acoustica Greg

Re: Issues with deleting

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Does it happen after you insert a track? aj113 reported a similar problem if you insert a track by right-clicking. Here's the topic.

If that's not it, try to see if there is some other pattern that we could reproduce.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
wreck

Post by wreck »

It happens when I record a track, Like if I record vocals and decide to delete the take, or if I split the take and delete part.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I'm assuming by being up to date on versions, you mean you have build 405.

I tried recording some audio, then I split the clip and I was able to use the delete key. I did have to select a clip for it to work. Can you duplicate the problem right now if you follow certain steps? If so, what are those steps?

Greg
wreck

Post by wreck »

It does not happen all the time, it's like when you take a car to the mechanic and they say hey your car is just fine, then you drive off and it happens again.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

If you notice a pattern, let us know so we can log a bug. We do know there is a problem if you right-click to add a track, as documented in that other topic I posted earlier.

Greg