Welcome to the Mixcraft 5 Beta Team Forum!

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

Acoustica Greg

Welcome to the Mixcraft 5 Beta Team Forum!

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Beta team members can use this forum to compare testing notes on Mixcraft 5.

This forum is for discussion of beta software, it is not a general support forum.

If you've found a new bug in Mixcraft 5, please use the Mixcraft 5 bug report form on the beta testing page to report it.
Last edited by Acoustica Greg on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EL34

Post by EL34 »

Hey Greg,
I sent in a couple bug reports on the regular form you show above.

Would Dan would prefer us using Bugzilla intead??
Didn't want to post a link, figured I'd clear it through you first.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Yes, beta team members should use Bugzilla if possible, but if somebody comes in here off the street, so to speak, she can use the bug report form.
rzimmer1

mixcraft 5 beta build 123

Post by rzimmer1 »

i had trouble with install in build 119 and reported it. then you had a fix. i installed it and worked fine. then you had a few updates and it worked fine until build 123. i left a few bugzilla reports with no reply so i am writing here. after the build 123 instal i ran the program and it loaded fine. the problem i am having now is when you click on a instrument sample to hear it the sound stutters while playing. also when you put the instruments in a pattern and go to play it then it stutters as well. the other build sounded good to me and no stutter at all. so i ran my registered version of mixcraft 4 and it worked perfect and sounded nice and clear. can you tell me what the problem is, and how to fix it? thanks for allowing me to beta test for you and i started with 4 and now 5. hope to hear from you soon so i can fix it. thanks and happy holidays!
randy (rzimmer1)
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

You won't necessarily get a reply when you report a bug, unless the software developers have follow-up questions. They do read each and every bug report, however.