Mixcraft 5 BETA 1

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

Acoustica Dan
Site Admin

Mixcraft 5 BETA 1

Post by Acoustica Dan »

To the posters who reported crashes with the installer -- congratulations on finding the installer before we had officially released it. (= Unfortunately we had not yet released it because it would crash.

We've JUST NOW (12:30pm PT on Saturday) officially released BETA 1 of Mixcraft 5, so please try downloading the installer again and have fun playing with Mixcraft 5!

Dan
Sungodv

Post by Sungodv »

Thank you Lord for letting me find a bug that Dan isn't aware of, but can reproduce.
Amen.

:wink:
Core2 Quad Desktop & XP Pro - Samplitude 11 & Pro X, SONAR 8.5 Producer & Mixcraft 5 for VST's / VSTi's. Toneport UX2 USB Interface. Audio Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Loads of basses, guitars & keyboards.

My Music:

www.soundclick.com/sungod
MVH

Testing even before a beta is released

Post by MVH »

Aren't you glad to have such eager beta testers? ;)
EL34

Post by EL34 »

I got the impression that this was not a bug, it's just an installer issue, not a Mixcraft bug.

Dan is looking for actual Mixcraft 5 bugs.
Luis

Post by Luis »

Hi, Dan and everyone. I'm Luis Acu├▒a, Mixcraft user and tester for about two years.

Ok, so the installer worked fine. But when I tried running Mixcraft 5 I got an error message saying something like (translated from Spanish), "Application could not start correctly (0xc0150002). Click on OK to finish application.".

I found the mixcraft5.exe file in its program folder and when I opened it the same thing happened.

I'm running Windows XP SP3 on a Dell laptop with 768 Mb RAM. Might memory be an issue?
12milluz

Post by 12milluz »

How many beta testers are officially on the team?
Cyrano

New sounds/instruments are great

Post by Cyrano »

The Boy Band & Shimmer Vox are great new additions.

Just started messing about with the program. Video window should really help syncing sound to visual.

Thanks for this opportunity!

Mike

BTW: 64 bit Vista on dual core P8400 AMD - no probs yet.