Introduction

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

mistertee

Introduction

Post by mistertee »

Greetings! Just thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. Just so you know, I am not a musician. Rather, I am a former radio DJ and professional videographer who still dabbles in producing broadcast spots, music mixes, and the like. I've really enjoyed working with Mixcraft 4 over the last year or so. In fact it has replaced Adobe Audition 3 for many of the tasks I commonly perform. Hopefully I'll contribute some input of value as the beta progresses :)

-Michael
Luis

Post by Luis »

Hi, Michael and everyone! I'm glad we have a forum to share our findings and get some interaction.

I'm more a Math prof than a musician, but still I've been testing and using Mixcraft for about two years, using it to make music and also to play live with a rock band. I have some of my stuff at http://mixcraftlive.com/members/56/audio.php.

Looking forward to working as a team!

Luis
ulfm

Post by ulfm »

Hi all, Ulf Martensson from Sweden, a long time time MixCraft/InternetAudioMixer tester, since version 2.

Working as webmaster at www.sp.se, used to be a hobby musician...

It's going to be fun to try to find the bugs until viped out of MixCraft 5.

Since I'm from Sweden, english is not my native language, beware...
acana007

Post by acana007 »

Hey everyone, Aaron From Canada, Long time believer in Mixcraft been testing since version 1.5 or so hope to work out some of the kinks and get this great program out to the general public
Stefaan

Post by Stefaan »

Hi Guys,

My name is Stefaan from Belgium and I'm excited to be part of the Mixcraft beta crew. I work as a professional developer, mainly developing data driven .NET web applications and when I'm not doing that, you'll probably find me playing the guitar somewhere. I've used Mixcraft 4 quite a lot to record and edit music for my band. (which, if you're curious, you can check out at the urls in my signature) I've also used it a lot as a kind of 'idea board' in conjunction with Beatcraft. I'm by no means a pro when it comes to making and recording music, that's why I love this software so much. It's usable for people like me.

Like the rest of us, I hope I'll contribute some useful stuff to this excellent product!