How is version #6 coming along?

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

Sungodv

How is version #6 coming along?

Post by Sungodv »

I have a special place in my heart for Dan and the gang, and cheer on any advancements that this company makes.....
It's been over a year since 5 was released and I was just wondering about version 6. Any screen shots and/or feature lists for users of Mixcraft to drool over and to help start the upgrade engine?
8)
Core2 Quad Desktop & XP Pro - Samplitude 11 & Pro X, SONAR 8.5 Producer & Mixcraft 5 for VST's / VSTi's. Toneport UX2 USB Interface. Audio Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Loads of basses, guitars & keyboards.

My Music:

www.soundclick.com/sungod
Sungodv

Post by Sungodv »

I guess they're too busy......
Am I talking to myself?....... :shock:
Core2 Quad Desktop & XP Pro - Samplitude 11 & Pro X, SONAR 8.5 Producer & Mixcraft 5 for VST's / VSTi's. Toneport UX2 USB Interface. Audio Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Loads of basses, guitars & keyboards.

My Music:

Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Mixcraft 6 is coming along nicely and on target for early 2012. We don't have any screen shots to share at this point -- it's just too early in the development cycle for that kind of stuff.

For product update news, click "Like" on Mixcraft's Facebook page or sign up for the Acoustica Newsletter.

Greg
Sungodv

Post by Sungodv »

What a great job Dan and the build team at Acoustica have done on MixCraft 6. I'm thrilled to see this applications features making it a formidable contender in the DAW wars.
Again, congratulations and great job!

My Music: