Mixcraft 6 startup problem

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

crescent

Mixcraft 6 startup problem

Post by crescent »

Hey all, got into the Mixcraft 6 beta and I'm really liking what I saw so far. However I only got it to boot once; I closed Mixcraft after it froze opening an old project, and now the program itself won't run anymore. :/

Any idea what's up?

Also: any possible theming or alternate color schemes in the works? I'd love to have white-on-black lanes instead of black-on-white, it'd help visibility a lot.
codyS

Post by codyS »

What happens when you run Mixcraft6?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

If restarting your computer doesn't help, send your mixcraft-log.txt file to the beta team.

Greg
Sean

Startup problem too...

Post by Sean »

Crescent,

I have the same problem and have submitted the information via the bug reporting system and that report went to Joseph Clarke. My second entry, I believe went to Dan. I can only get it to run upon the completion of the install...

The last time, I looked at the processes and noticed it had a 32 on the Mixcraft line... Could it be that the beta is 32-bit??? I am 64-bits...

sean
I treat my Facebook account like Twitter.