Great Job on Mixcraft 6, two things I've seen though

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

oaces

Great Job on Mixcraft 6, two things I've seen though

Post by oaces »

I noticed this with Mixcraft 5 also with the midi editor. Lets say I'm editing a midi clip in the sound editor. When I press play in the sound editor and make changes without stopping the play of the sound editor, the changes are off and not right. Where I put new notes are not being heard until I hit the sound editor stop button and hit it again to play. Then it's correct. When I hit the play button on the transport bar, and make edits on the sound tab to the midi editor, it's correct and I can make my edits while it loops. If it's just me, please let me know. My machine is not that powerful.

Using the transport bar to play is more of a work around to edit the sound tab. It would be more useful to edit the midi clip in the sound tab and let it loop there and play correctly while making edits.

Also, the mixer is great. I like that you can hide tracks from a multi out vsti that you may not be using. It would be helpful (to me) if it's possible to remove the tracks not being used on the track control panel as well. For example, I can open a vsti like shortcircuit and it will open 8 tracks for it, which is fine. But I may only be using 4 of those tracks. I can remove the other 4 from the mixer by unchecking them to hide them, but I can't remove the tracks from the track control panel. Not a huge problem, but would help in cleaning up the view.

Thanks for reading. Great job once again.

Omar