Space bar Start / Stop

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

Sungodv

Space bar Start / Stop

Post by Sungodv »

It seems that there is still an issue with the keyboard stop being lost when clicking withing the lower section of the app. It comes back if one clicks again in the transport/master fader/time display area or above, but that's kind of a pain.
Not sure why it happens, but it does.
I like the new clip indicators in the master in both the mixer and main app window. Good job. If tracks clip, but the master doesn't, does that mean there are no overs? In Samplitude it does so I'm just wondering.
Keep it up Dev's.
Lookin' good, Dan.

P.S. I only have two more days to keep playing with the beta. Is there a way to extend the trial?
Last edited by Sungodv on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Core2 Quad Desktop & XP Pro - Samplitude 11 & Pro X, SONAR 8.5 Producer & Mixcraft 5 for VST's / VSTi's. Toneport UX2 USB Interface. Audio Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Loads of basses, guitars & keyboards.

My Music:

www.soundclick.com/sungod
Acoustica Dan
Site Admin

Re: Space bar stop

Post by Acoustica Dan »

To answer your question -- as long as the master does not clip, then there is no audible clipping, persay. You can crank your tracks way up and crank your master way down and the end result will be clear, un-clipped audio.

Thanks for the comments!

Dan
Sungodv

Re: Space bar stop

Post by Sungodv »

The latest Beta, #167 seems to sound even better than before. Is it me? Also my trial has been extended. :mrgreen:
Still have issues with the space bar stop thing though...I guess you don't really have to fix this, but this behavior isn't present in any other DAW I've tried. It makes it very frustrating if you are used to not having to click in a particular area before you space bar start/stop.
Core2 Quad Desktop & XP Pro - Samplitude 11 & Pro X, SONAR 8.5 Producer & Mixcraft 5 for VST's / VSTi's. Toneport UX2 USB Interface. Audio Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Loads of basses, guitars & keyboards.

My Music:

www.soundclick.com/sungod