Corrupt CD Burner files--Need Support Email address

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Mman

Corrupt CD Burner files--Need Support Email address

Post by Mman »

Greg or Eric

Got error message that MP3 CD Burner database is corrupted with request to email the Corrupt.adb file to Acoustica support. Found the Corrupt.adb file but then could not find the email address, as it was a pop up box. Closed and reopen Acoustica CD Burner, but notice did not return. Also in the interim sought to reload the library, but with many missing files, and some fundamental errors like artist and title being identical. Please give me the support email address and I will forward the zipped file to Acoustica. Thanks. Mman
Acoustica Greg

Re: Corrupt CD Burner files--Need Support Email address

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Just delete that acoustica.adb file and see if that fixes the problem.

If you ever need to contact us directly, you can submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach files if needed.

Greg
Mman

Post by Mman »

Greg/Eric
Deleted Acoustica.adb, then reopened Burner and started Search. Stopped about 1/4 of the way through. Next step to deleted CD Burner and Reinstall? Or should I send corrupt.adb to Acoustica?
Mman
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You can try uninstalling and re-installing to see if that helps. If it doesn't, please send us your cdburner-log.txt file instead.

It's located in this folder:

%appdata%\Acoustica\Acoustica MP3 CD Burner\

You can also find it by clicking on the Windows Start menu, selecting All Programs, then Acoustica MP3 CD Burner and finally Logs.

Greg