Acoustica MP3 CD Burner 4.7 is here!

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Acoustica Greg

Acoustica MP3 CD Burner 4.7 is here!

Post by Acoustica Greg »

MP3 CD Burner 4.70 is here! It's got a new burning engine (Primo) with improved Vista support and support for more CD drives!

If you've already purchased the software, there's no additional charge for upgrading.

Download the latest build here.
Last edited by Acoustica Greg on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
scottm2

New build comments

Post by scottm2 »

I've experienced the "fixed" issues previously...

I recently got a brand-new machine and reloaded CDB. I then noticed that forced search window I never noticed before. I've also seen that with all the music i have to scan it takes awhile to load, but that's expected.

I also have definitely experienced that 4 sec mp3 thing (loaded same playlist in here and Nero and Nero was couple minutes longer--couldn't figure out why for awhile). Glad that has been rectified.

At least I have NOT seen for awhile the "exploding window" scenario that several others have mentioned--where the screen text blows up unformatted and nothing functions correctly.

Now try to just bring back the nice XP look (without the crashing)...and yes, I still would love to see overburn added as an advanced option. Almost any drive and media these days can go a few min over 'capacity'--it's is still frustrating to have to keep list under 79:39 or so and fade a song off. That's still my only complaint.

Oh...and handling m4p directly would be nice (Apple would love that one) :)

Good job Greg!
liza505

my first post on this forum

Post by liza505 »

hi
i'm liza...
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Welcome to the Acoustica User Forum!

Let us know if you have any questions.
Boris

Uninstalling before installing the latest 'build'?

Post by Boris »

I was just wondering, should I uninstall the MP3 CD Burner from the computer before I install the latest update? Thanks so much!
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

No need to uninstall, just install the latest version over top the old one.
Boris

Re: Acoustica MP3 CD Burner 4.5 is here!

Post by Boris »

Thanks Eric!
Manu

Post by Manu »

Of course the big question is: are the Vista compatibility issues resolved? I guess I'll find out.
BadmanLeo

MAPI

Post by BadmanLeo »

I downloaded this great product on my new Vista and it seems that when I attempted to burn my music (overlapped), it did it on one track. I unchecked MAPI in my preferences and it still doesn't operate properly. It gets stuck in the burn portion of the routine and doesn't finish. Should I download an older version of this product or am I doing something wrong. Help!!!
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Please submit an Acoustica Support Request and send us your log file. It's located here:

C:\Program Files\Acoustica MP3 CD Burner\cdburner-log.txt

With Windows Vista, click the "compatibility files" option to make sure you're getting the newest log file.

Greg
BadmanLeo

Post by BadmanLeo »

Yo, Greg:

I attempted to burn another CD, but when we arrived at the "finishing disc" stage, it appeared to be stuck and the burner continuing to run (and is running as we speak). What now?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Submit an Acoustica Support Request and send us your cdburner-log.txt file again.
BadmanLeo wrote:Yo, Greg:

I attempted to burn another CD, but when we arrived at the "finishing disc" stage, it appeared to be stuck and the burner continuing to run (and is running as we speak). What now?
BadmanLeo

Post by BadmanLeo »

When I uncheck IMAPI, my CD Burner isn't recognized, but when I check it, everything is great except I have to settle for one track for everything. Can something be done about that?
TheDailyVinyl

Re: Acoustica MP3 CD Burner 4.7 is here!

Post by TheDailyVinyl »

could probably archive or delete this post, eh?