How to recreate a music CD from MP3 files with NO breaks

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

dbdude99

How to recreate a music CD from MP3 files with NO breaks

Post by dbdude99 »

I have a set of MP3 files that represent an album with no breaks between tracks (one song flows into the next). How can I reconstruct a music CD, using these MP3 files and completely eliminate all gaps , but without losing the ability to advance track-to-track ?
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

From the program preferences, use the primo burn engine, the IMAPI engine will insert a 2 second gap. Click the X-Fader and choose "no silence between tracks.
dbdude99

Post by dbdude99 »

Thanks for the suggestion. I try it out, as well as the iTunes app, that a colleague of mine suggested earlier today.
dbdude99

Post by dbdude99 »

I downloaded and installed iTunes and it was able to create a music CD with no gaps between tracks, yet still retain the ability to move track-to-track if needed. In 20 mins, I had what I needed and in another 20 mins I was able to burn 3 music CD's ! iTunes has a check-box in the "burn" dialog that specifies how long a delay you want between tracks and I specified a ZERO.

Thanks everyone !
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Yes mp3 cd burner will do that too, plus a whole bunch of other things itunes won't. And it's MUCH lighter on your cpu and doesn't put itself in startup.
........to name a few :-)
dbdude99

Re: re

Post by dbdude99 »

Acoustica Eric wrote:Yes mp3 cd burner will do that too, plus a whole bunch of other things itunes won't. And it's MUCH lighter on your cpu and doesn't put itself in startup.
........to name a few :-)
I will definitely give it a try as well. Thanks !