Need advise please

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Hammy

Need advise please

Post by Hammy »

Hi, I am new to MP3 CD Burner and realized it has not been updated since 2009. After contacting Acoustica they kindly confirmed this software is no longer being developed. I am not saying it is bad software, to the contrary, it is lite and performs functions I really like and want. Shuffle and adjusting the music length / fade is absolutely great and I do not mind buying software when it has what I want. While it seems to perform quiet well on Win 7 64 I am concerned about not ever having updates to stay with this rapidly changing electronic world. So, my questions is, have you found equal abilities in another software I may be interested in that pretty much does what this software does and not much more. I am looking to make mostly music CDÔÇÖs and at some time pictures / movies but now focusing on music. iTunes, Nero and WMP are not options.
Thanks in advance, Mike
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Not being biased but I have not used another program that has the same functions.
music_lover2012

Re: Need advise please

Post by music_lover2012 »

I notice the MP3 CD burner is not being promoted alot. If it is being phased out . My question is will there be another CD burner program available. The one reason I purchased the software is because it intergrades with the CD label program. If anybody has the answer ,pls let me know
Acoustica Greg

Re: Need advise please

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We're no longer updating MP3 CD Burner and we don't have plans to create new dedicated CD burning software. That said, MP3 CD Burner still seems to work just fine for most people in its present configuration.

Greg