Producer open to variety of collab work!

Looking to collaborate with somebody on a Mixcraft project? This the place! Please be mindful of others' privacy and be careful what you post in the public thread.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

FarmToTable

Producer open to variety of collab work!

Post by FarmToTable »

www.soundcloud.com/farmtotable

The 4 tracks I currently have up (I deleted a lot of stuff recently) are a good reflection of my wide interest. I'm looking forward to getting to know people. This is still a small community and I think there's some untapped potential here. I love MC and it would be nice not to have people sending me FL files all the time.
walram

Re: Producer open to variety of collab work!

Post by walram »

Hi,

I have been working with mixcraft for a while. My problem is when I am ready to finish the mix in a song I can't decide on the correct mix because I am to close to the song. I am looking for someone to mix my project in mixcraft. I can pay you for your services.

Thanks.
Mattakriptic

Re: Producer open to variety of collab work!

Post by Mattakriptic »

Hey!

Just had a quick skim through "Pretzel" - Good stuff man! I'm digging the combination of elements throughout different genres of music! Not quite my style as I'm more into 90's Underground Melodic Boom bap, but I can always appreciate good art! Keep it up man!