Searching for talented Intl. Collaberators

Looking to collaborate with somebody on a Mixcraft project? This the place! Please be mindful of others' privacy and be careful what you post in the public thread.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Dave_Michels

Searching for talented Intl. Collaberators

Post by Dave_Michels »

Below The Wind Music cordially invites all those talented & motivated Drummers, Bassists, Guitarists, Keyboardists, Brass players & Vocalists to collaborate with us on many different projects & collaborations from around the world.

We always have a lot going on and its a great way to work with Musicians from all over the globe at the moment
we are searching creative, out of the box thinking musicians who would like to make music that is not already worn out in the marketplace and who are craving a new approach to being actually discovered though our unique promotional & marketing techniques.

We seek musicians who are determined to have their music heard and known around the world.
If you are NOT 100% serious and are willing to invest the time & effort, Please DO NOT not contact us.

All our projects are for disciplined and focused musicians who are flexible and have a deep faith in creating music from their heart and soul, we also require responsibility and commitment to the project/collaboration in which you are participating in so that you see it all the way through and complete them by the deadlines that you set yourselves no matter what obstacles.

To join #BTWMusic & be part of our Intl. Team & participate in our international collaborations:

1. Follow us on Instagram @btwmusic, Twitter @BTWMusicIntl & like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BTWMusic.My
2. Send us an unplugged / no effects vocal or clean instrumental video / audio record of yourself from your mobile, so we can see you clearly to this link http://m.me/BTWMusic.My or Whatsapp send it to +60125930246.

If you feel that you are extremely talented, you may be invited to join B.T.W Music.
Once you are a member, we will record, mix, master, promote and market you at NO cost, Zero costs, absolutely free, through our ever-growing network of international musicians.
It's all happening here so join the BTW Music team & be part of our network, get on the train to fame⭐ give our page a LIKE & SHARE↪ and please read the details listed here on how to join us.
freightgod

Re: Searching for talented Intl. Collaberators

Post by freightgod »

What? But non, mon callaberator.... :lol: Also, although I am feeling extremely talented for a Tuesday, I don't know if I could ever dream a whisper of a hope of one day being "invited" to join your extremely talented company. However< Maybe after I send you my impressive banking particulars, you would be more inclined to see what a serious musician I am. That $56.25 bank balance (USD!) didn't sprout up overnight. Let's talk. :lol:
AHornsby

Post by AHornsby »

I can't believe you even read that whole spiel freighty. :lol:
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

freightgod wrote:What? But non, mon callaberator.... :lol: Also, although I am feeling extremely talented for a Tuesday, I don't know if I could ever dream a whisper of a hope of one day being "invited" to join your extremely talented company. However< Maybe after I send you my impressive banking particulars, you would be more inclined to see what a serious musician I am. That $56.25 bank balance (USD!) didn't sprout up overnight. Let's talk. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Classic :lol:
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio (build 470) recording output using MRecorder
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz (40 GB Ram) & Intel i9 11th Gen 3.5 GHz (64GB Ram),
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 & 8i6