Bandinabox issue! Help appreciated! Problem NOT solved :)

Looking to collaborate with somebody on a Mixcraft project? This the place! Please be mindful of others' privacy and be careful what you post in the public thread.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

M@rkus

Bandinabox issue! Help appreciated! Problem NOT solved :)

Post by M@rkus »

Hi!

Help still needed!

I wonder if someone here could help me out with a bandinabox issue?

To make a long story short, I previously had a collaboration with a person who had bandinabox. We do not have this collaboration any more, but I would like to finish the song I was working on.

What I need is only the midi piano sound, and I remember the chords and the bpm. The song was in 160 pbm (or possibly 80 bpm, I can´t remember if we doubled the tempo), the cords were E-major, A-major, D-major and F#-minor. The midiloop we used was "New Orleans - Mardi Gras". This should be a swing setting!

If someone would be so kind to program his/her bandinabox this way, and mute all instruments but the piano and save it to midi, I would be very grateful!

And perhaps record, let´s say 10 bars of E-major, 10 bars of A-major, 10 bars of D-major and 10 bars of F#-minor!

The idea with recording 10 bars is that I noticed the piano played many different variations on the same theme, which would be nice to try out. I only need the midi!

I work on a pc, but I don´t suppose that matters?

If anyone feel up to this task, let me know!

Thanks in advance!
M@rkus
Last edited by M@rkus on Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
M@rkus/
Sweden
1. HP Pavilion DV6 Notebook PC, AMD A6-3410 MX APU, 1,60 Ghz, 8 gb RAM, Win 7 ultimate 64 bit. Mixcraft 7, Ampliube 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
2. Asus AMD FX-4100 Quad core 3.60 Ghz, 16 GB ram, Mixcraft 7, Win 7/64 Ultimate SP 1.
M@rkus

Re: Bandinabox issue! Help appreciated! Problem NOT solved :)

Post by M@rkus »

Hi, again!

I´m making one last attempt at this before calling it a day... If anyone wants to help, please download the two files posted below, I will only keep them up for a couple of days.

The background is this: I used to have a musical collaboration with someone who used BIAB. We do not have any collaboration any longer. But before our collaboration ended we tried a piano track on one of my half finished songs, and I thought it would be very interesting to test that piano track.

The piano track was from "Mardi Gras in New Orleans by Professor Longhair" and it suited my tune nicely.

I am now wondering if anyone who have access to this midi piano, would be interested in helping me? I would think it wouldn´t take more than 10-15 minutes to download the midi piano track and send to me.

The tune I´m working on is a kind of a cod version of Little Feet. I´m by no means an accomplished musician, so it is what it is.

The song is far from finished, and I will probably change things around a bit, there´s no vocals a.s.o.

What you get is hardly two minutes of music, and it stops right after the slide solo.

The song is in 80 bpm, and the cord sequence is as follows:
A A E A
A A E A
A A E A
A A E A
D A D F# E

It would be nice if I could get some variations of the rhythm piano, as I noticed when we tried it out that the piano had a few different variations on the same chord.

Please send a midi file so I can change it around a bit if I want to!

If anyone would be so kind to help, It would be much appreciated.

I post two links below, link one is with my own cave-man like rhythm piano, and link two without any piano.

https://soundcloud.com/user-926960172/small-feat-piano

https://soundcloud.com/user-926960172/s ... no-piano-2

Best regards/
M@rkus
M@rkus/
Sweden
1. HP Pavilion DV6 Notebook PC, AMD A6-3410 MX APU, 1,60 Ghz, 8 gb RAM, Win 7 ultimate 64 bit. Mixcraft 7, Ampliube 3, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
2. Asus AMD FX-4100 Quad core 3.60 Ghz, 16 GB ram, Mixcraft 7, Win 7/64 Ultimate SP 1.