Mixcraft merch

Use this forum for discussing music in general, rather than specific Acoustica products.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

Anorax

Mixcraft merch

Post by Anorax » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:54 am

Hey Acoustica staff,

I have been noticing comments on the mixcraft Facebook page asking about mixcraft merchandise. I know that limited production runs are done for merch as bonus rewards for beta users (wasn't it a Mixcraft mug during the Mixcraft 7 beta stage?), but people might be open to buying more merchandise than just the mixcraft apparel.

Acoustica Greg

Re: Mixcraft merch

Post by Acoustica Greg » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Anorax wrote:Hey Acoustica staff,

I have been noticing comments on the mixcraft Facebook page asking about mixcraft merchandise. I know that limited production runs are done for merch as bonus rewards for beta users (wasn't it a Mixcraft mug during the Mixcraft 7 beta stage?), but people might be open to buying more merchandise than just the mixcraft apparel.
Hi,

We've got the t-shirts for sale, and we just hardly ever get any sales at all on those. Maybe mugs or stickers would be different? Maybe we'll try sometime.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Give it a try here: http://acoustica.com/mixcraft/
Check out our Mixcraft University video tutorials.

Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Acoustica Greg wrote:We've got the t-shirts for sale, and we just hardly ever get any sales at all on those.
Might move a few more if they were more prominently displayed? Perhaps somewhere under the "Sales" tab? (Just try and find them. Just sayin')

I doubt it would ever be a big thing, but a few t-shirts, maybe hats...... (the youngsters seem to dig hats.) And I dig my mug. Use it everyday. T-shirt a little less often. Smooth coffee was good, but is long gone! 8)

All seriousness aside, some t-shirts on the site would seem appropriate.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page

AHornsby

Post by AHornsby » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 am

You could double up on the ad. 'I (heart) Cutty Sark and Mixcraft.' -h

chibear

Post by chibear » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:56 am

Acoustica Greg wrote:
Anorax wrote:Hey Acoustica staff,

Hi,

We've got the t-shirts for sale, and we just hardly ever get any sales at all on those. Maybe mugs or stickers would be different? Maybe we'll try sometime.

Greg
I can't find them on the website.....maybe OFC striking again or that's why there's so little traffic in that area. Could also use some stickers for my computer. I have Mixcraft 6, the Mixcraft fists, Musicians' Blend, but nothing since then.
Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 5 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter, Chris Hein, Omnisphere
Soundcloud YouTube

Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:46 am

Hi,

The t-shirts used to be on the page you got to when you clicked Store > Buy, one way to find them now is to click on Products at the top of this page.

It seems people prefer free merch over paying for it. :-D

Greg

Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:59 am

Acoustica Greg wrote:one way to find them now is to click on Products at the top of this page.
Where? Still OFC'ing or its not there.

Acoustica Greg wrote:It seems people prefer free merch over paying for it. :-D
:lol: Well yeah, but....
Cant buy it if they cant find it and are unaware of it.......

Well here's an idea, expanding on an enhancement request I recently made:
If the merch page offered a printout of the Mixcraft shortcut key info from the user manual, arranged as such that they fit on one page of glossy card stock, printed front and rear........ I'd have already ordered mine and it would be sitting on my desk.
As it stands now, printing those pages results in 6 pages or so, and doesn't present well that way.

And for that matter, a printed manual offered (at a reasonable price as expected to offset the expense of creating it), might be a nice addition.

Give me a minute, I might think of more..... 8)
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page

Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:18 am

Hi,

The t-shirts used to be more prominent, and I promoted them on Facebook, etc., but hardly anyone bought them.

Ooh, I like the keyboard shortcuts card idea, but our big priority right now is to get the news about Mixcraft 8 itself out.

Greg