What's up with invalid registration????

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

DishGuy54

What's up with invalid registration????

Post by DishGuy54 »

When I fired up Acoustica Label Maker today I'm all of a sudden on a trial copy. I tried entering my registration code and it says invalid?? I even went to your website and even though I hadn't, said I lost my reg code and they emailed my reg info. It was the same as I already had. I did the copy and paste again and again "not valid"?? This seems to be the only way to contact your company? No phone number, no email, no address? Also when I requested lost code they had my email record, but the support has no record of my email address??
Acoustica Greg

Re: What's up with invalid registration????

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

In order to protect your privacy, it's best to submit an Acoustica Support Request for registration issues.

Thanks,

Greg
DishGuy54

Post by DishGuy54 »

I tried support and could not submit anything because they had no record of my email address??
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

That sounds like you tried the automated "lost codes" support. Click the link in my last post instead and somebody will help you.

Greg
squareeyes95

Post by squareeyes95 »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi,

That sounds like you tried the automated "lost codes" support. Click the link in my last post instead and somebody will help you.

Greg
Hi I had the same problem the Acoustica team helped me , I found that something had blocked the programme in my firewall I unchecked the box to allow and re-installed the programme put the codes in an bang it was working also if you right click the little jpeg symbol that opens the programme hit properties then compability tick the RUN AS ADMIN .. I hope this helps if you have not been sorted already good luck mate