Printing a small hole CD/DVD

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

55Dudester

Printing a small hole CD/DVD

Post by 55Dudester »

Hi
I have a Canon ip7200 printer, and even though I am able to print and make a print on a white printable CD, I get a white area around the center of the CD hole (about a 1/2 inch) that won't print. I eventually found in Acoustica where I could make the printer print closer to the hole, yet when I set it that way, it still prints as if the CD had a larger hole. How can I save my choice of hole size...no matter what I choose, it still reverts back to the larger hole size.
Thanks.
Attachments
Notice white area around CD hole.
Notice white area around CD hole.
CD TEST2.jpg (116.47 KiB) Viewed 8385 times
Acoustica Greg

Re: Printing a small hole CD/DVD

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

For the smaller hole, are you using the template called "Canon iP7200 Series full printable CD/DVD?"

In general, templates that include the word "full" give you the smaller center hole.

Greg
55Dudester

Post by 55Dudester »

Yes, I used the Canon ip7200 series "FULL" printable CD/DVD which is suppose to give me a hole of 15:00mm, so I can't figure out why it is still printing as if it were set at the NON FULL setting hole size of 41:00mm. There are only 2 options to chose from so....but no matter which I chose, it seems to default to the NON FULL setup. When I chose the FULL setting, I hit the "OK" tab, and that's it. Am I missing something here ?
55Dudester

Post by 55Dudester »

Anyone ???
mrdhelpston

Post by mrdhelpston »

Hi: I'm not clear what 'OK' button you are pressing? When you are in the program, by selecting the 'full' option at the bottom of the screen, your label should change to a small hole, which you can then save before printing. Does the screen not reflect this when you try it?

Regards - Mike - UK
Attachments
Smallhole.jpg
Smallhole.jpg (860.37 KiB) Viewed 8338 times
55Dudester

Post by 55Dudester »

Thank you guys, I figured it out...all is good now.
Ray =D