Professional cover to a disc

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Krzychumag

Professional cover to a disc

Post by Krzychumag »

Is it possible to do a cover Audio CDs, as do companies launching on the market for audio CDs. What I mean is that you can type the name of the track on the back FRONT. Is it possible.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Professional cover to a disc

Post by Acoustica Greg »

HI,

Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker supports certain printers for double-sided printing, Otherwise, you'd have to turn the paper over and print on the other side.

Greg
Krzychumag

Post by Krzychumag »

I know that. But I want to do everything at one together. Without turning pages.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

What kind of printer do you have? Does it support duplex printing? Which paper type template are you using? Do you have version 3.40 of Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker?

Greg
Krzychumag

Post by Krzychumag »

I do not have yet any printer. But for some time I buy. I ask such a thing is going to do. I do not think really made me understand what I want to do. I have a version 3.40
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

If your printer supports duplex printing, version 3.40 can print on both sides of the paper automatically for front/inside if you have the correct paper type template selected.

Greg
Krzychumag

Post by Krzychumag »

I want to do such a similar cover. The first page is simple to do and can look like this.

Now I want to turn around this image in the program and describe the album as pictured.

Is that going to do in the program version 3.40.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

In that case, you'd need to select a booklet template (like Plain Paper Booklet). Front of the booklet would be on the Front tab and the back of the booklet would be on the Inside tab. So you'd have to split the image in half, or just display the appropriate part.

Then you'd have to manually re-insert the paper to print the other side, which would be in a different project file.

Duplex printing would not help in this case. Duplex printing would help if you used a different template to print the Inside on the back of the Front automatically, but since you want to make a booklet, it's a different story.

Greg
Krzychumag

Post by Krzychumag »

Using Plain Paper Booklet, you must first make the front cover.Then turn the page and make the back cover and print it out. Do I understand it Greg. It and was can not this make for one together, without playing from reversal leaf.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

HI,

You can't make a booklet like that without manually turning the paper over, because it requires two separate project files.

Greg
Krzychumag

Post by Krzychumag »

I understand Greg. I do not know if you're one of the authors of the program Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker. If so, would I have done a new version of the program to be able to do the cover without rotating cards.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

HI,

Thank you for the suggestion!

Greg
Krzychumag

Post by Krzychumag »

Hi Greg.

I have a request. Where can I find a nice vacation pictures on album covers.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Here is all the artwork we provide CD/DVD Label Maker Art. There are some vacation-like pictures in those art packs.

Beyond that, you could search for images on Google. Look for royalty-free artwork if you are doing commercial work.

Greg
Krzychumag

Post by Krzychumag »

I have a question. How to do it the fastest and easiest way. How to write on the back cover, track number, artist and song title song. But just to make sure everything was nicely on the left. Using Plain Paper Booklet.