Memorex Jewel Case Inserts

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

oldcapecod

Memorex Jewel Case Inserts

Post by oldcapecod »

Love your software!

I purchased 50pk of Memorex Jewel Case Inserts. Memorex advertises that these could be used as 50 CD inserts sets OR 100 front inserts (which I what I want to do).

I can select Memorex Jewel Case Insert as media type but I can only find the options for standard printing in sets. i.e. the print preview looks like one front and one inside per sheet. Is there an option somewhere to print TWO fronts on my stock? My jewel cases do not have a place for a back insert.

thank you
Acoustica Greg

Re: Memorex Jewel Case Inserts

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Which Memorex Jewel Case inserts are these? Do you have a link?

Greg
oldcapecod

Post by oldcapecod »

This would be Memorex 3202-0700 as sold at walmart, amazon, staples, etc.

The package indicates that the product can be used to print 50 standard jewel case inserts (front and back) OR 100 slimline jewel case inserts (front only). However when I choose the memorex media the only option is to print one cover and , if I manually reinsert the page, the inside track list. I am hoping for an option to print TWO fronts per sheet of stock because the media thickness requires me to handfeed each sheet through the manual bypass and not having an option of 2/page makes the job twice as long and more wear and tear on my bypass rollers.

Any help greatly appreciated
oldcapecod

Post by oldcapecod »

Further info.....

Here is a picture from the back of the package illustrating the use of this product to print two 'fronts'

Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try downloading and installing the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker label update and please let us know how the new template works for you!

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101