Need MAJOR Help - Paper Stock Rec or New Laser Printer

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Sirius_Sam22

Need MAJOR Help - Paper Stock Rec or New Laser Printer

Post by Sirius_Sam22 »

It seems everyone under the sun has discontinued Ink-Jet Gloss Jewel inserts. Ace brand has discontinued and only sells Laser type of inserts.

I need major major help trying to get 2 UP - as in the Back of jewel case or if chubby Jewel case it takes front and back... I need help trying to find who sells this ??? I don't feel like paying an arm and leg for some HP brand that only offers 20 sheets, i need to buy in 100, 200 pack..etc.

It's getting worst trying to find anything as months go on, so now I'm in panic mode and just may have to go with a COLOR laser printer. I've been using a cheap Canon MG-7120 Inkjet printer, and if someone can please recommend me a descent laser printer. I need major help please and need some suggestions. Thanks a TON!!
Acoustica Greg

Re: Need MAJOR Help - Paper Stock Rec or New Laser Printer

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Not sure about the suppliers out there, but we support the following types of papers: Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker templates.

Note: the printers on that list are printers that support direct-to-CD/DVD printing. The label maker should work with just about any printer for printing on paper label stock.

Greg
Sirius_Sam22

Post by Sirius_Sam22 »

For example - Ace 20600 Series CD Jewel Case (US) is discontinued. Ace only sells the Matte version and Gloss is gone for good except for the Thermal Type.

I was looking at the -- Brother HLL8350CDW Does anyone have any suggestions if this is a descent Laser Printer to print inserts. I'm not too concerned about super crisp graphics to be printed, but above average is good for me.

Printing onto CD is not an issue, I can sill use my current Canon printers.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

What about Neato labels?

That Brother printer should be fine as far as I can see.

Greg