Canon TS700

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

GiorgosA

Canon TS700

Post by GiorgosA »

Planing to create a template for that?
im trying the TS8000 template and it says "the media type and paper size are not set correctly."
no letter on the tray disk ether
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (89.49 KiB) Viewed 16510 times
Acoustica Greg

Re: Canon TS700

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

No, we don't have a template for that. Does it have a letter on the CD tray? Like J or M or something?

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Póka Balázs

Post by Póka Balázs »

I also really miss the tempera for canon ts700.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We still don't have a template for that line of Canon printers. You can still use it to print on label paper, you just can't print directly to CD or DVD.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
androidx

Post by androidx »

After years of using older Epson printers and Acoustica, I finally switched to a Canon printer and encountered the dreaded media type/paper size error. Came here searching for a solution and discovered that there doesn't seem to be one. And since Acoustica hasn't been updated in over a decade, I'm not going to hold my breath. But just figured I'd chime in to say to anyone with this problem that the easiest workaround, until you can maybe find a good substitute software (I'm still looking), is to export your Acoustica labels as image files and open them in the Epson software and print from there. The Epson software is atrocious, but it works easy enough for this purpose.

Now, if anyone has any alternative label softwares to recommend that work well with the newer Canons, I'm all ears. ;)