Selecting a control surface on mixcraft 6

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Mixcraftuser49

Selecting a control surface on mixcraft 6

Post by Mixcraftuser49 »

Hi if i get a control surface like the mackie control universal pro or something that can be put in mackie emulation mode, is there a way on mixcraft i can just select mackie control and it willl automaticly map to all the functions that the machine is made to do or do i have to assign thwm no matter what? :lol:
Studio 919

Re: Selecting a control surface on mixcraft 6

Post by Studio 919 »

I would like to see this also. I use a ZOOM R16 which utilizes Mackie emulation. I have been able to set up the R16 transport functions but cannot set up the faders to control individual track volume.

I think it would be a great idea if on the "control surface" drop down window there is an option to select "Mackie emulation" and by selecting it the transport AND track volume faders would operate properly. (That's kind of how is works in REAPER).
No matter where you go, there you are.

Acoustica Greg

Re: Selecting a control surface on mixcraft 6

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

For now, Mixcraft's control surface support is MIDI-based and we don't support any proprietary schemes from particular companies. That could change in some future update. Thanks for the suggestion!

For product update news, click "Like" on Mixcraft's Facebook page or sign up for the Acoustica Newsletter.

Greg