LAST TRACK ON CD REPEATS

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

BMB13

LAST TRACK ON CD REPEATS

Post by BMB13 » Mon May 01, 2006 6:37 pm

The cd sounds fine, except for the fact the last track repeats over and over. I am using CD-R Sony 700 MB and burning at the Fastest speed possible (sorry cant give exact speed). I have tried moving around the markers with no luck. Also I get this message alot: " This usually accompanies the message that says the burn failed. Is that due to marker placement. What? I have no clue. Yers sincerely,
Ben

Gman

Post by Gman » Mon May 01, 2006 7:26 pm

Did you put a track marker AFTER the last song?

Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg » Tue May 02, 2006 11:00 am

Hi,

Have you listened to your mix all the way through? You didn't stretch out the last sound, did you?

When you say the last track repeats, is the track actually repeated on the CD or is the sound repeated within the track? Have you tried playing it in another CD player?

Greg

bbalivet

Thanks for your quick reply

Post by bbalivet » Tue May 02, 2006 4:34 pm

:shock: Well, I will trty some of those things. I don't think I stretched out the last sound, to tell the truth I didn't know you could do that. I'll try usimg a different cd player. I have tried putting markers after the last track, but I seem to get that burn fail message: "
what does that message mean anyway ? " What kind of a reason is that?The last track on the cd repeats, not on the Mixcraft project.

Thanks fer yer help,
'
sincerely,

Ben

Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg » Wed May 03, 2006 11:58 am

Hi,

I can't see the error message. Can you please type it out for us?

Greg

bbalivet

Error Message

Post by bbalivet » Fri May 05, 2006 7:53 am

The error message is exactly that: "
Just a single quotation mark. That is all. I don't know what that is supposed to mean. Why does it give me that burn failure message? also, I have thought about what you said: Maybe it's the cd player that is making the last track on the cd repeat. Well, maybe, but why does it play all of my other burnt cd's fine? DO I HAVE TO CONVERT THE MIXCRAFT PROJECT INTO MP3 FROM WAVE FILE TO MAKE THE CD PLAYABLE ON A CD PLAYER? PLEASE RESPOND ASAP> THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,
yers truly,
BEn

Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg » Fri May 05, 2006 11:00 am

Hi,

That's the first time I've heard of an error like that with this program. Mixcraft burns standard audio CDs, so you don't have to do any special processing to get it to play on a CD player. Try playing that CD on a different CD player and see what happens with the last track.

You could also try a different type of disc, especially if you are using CD-RW discs. CD-R discs will play properly in more CD players than CD-RW discs.

In order to try figuring out what's going on with that weird error, try burning a CD and then quit the program immediately and send the Mixcraft-log.txt file, from your Acoustica Mixcraft folder, to acoustica (at) support.com. Mention this discussion so we know what's going on.

Greg