Hey Greg! Good News Man!!!

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

squeakie

Hey Greg! Good News Man!!!

Post by squeakie »

Hey Greg! Tonight I got Mixcraft 6 to run my Juno-Di (along with the software editor) for midi sequencing, and it all ran WITHOUT one problem. Didn't even get a crash upon closing.

I uninstalled my editor program and reinstalled it. This time however I did it directly from Roland's site and didn't use the included CD (I've literally got the FIRST consumer Di in the USA that shipped to customers, so I've had my CD with the editor for several years.)

When downloading it from Roland's site, I made certain that I had all the updated drivers that were for (Windows 7 64 bit). After all that I got the Juno-Di and Mixcraft 6 to play nice together! No name calling, mud throwing, or temper tantrums from either :D
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
Acoustica Greg

Re: Hey Greg! Good News Man!!!

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

That is good news! The problem with drivers on CD is that they are almost always outdated. It takes time and costs a lot of money to print CDs (relatively speaking), so that the drivers on the web page are almost invariably newer with more bug fixes. When you install something from CD or DVD, you should always check for updates online.

Greg