Need help burning a cd

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Studio 919

Need help burning a cd

Post by Studio 919 »

I am using MC6 Pro Studio. I have several songs recorded, edited, and mixed. I have even created MP3's. A friend wants them on a cd and I don't know how. I have searched the forum but don't seem to find an answer. I watched a video tutorial about burning multiple tracks to a cd but it seemed to start in the middle of the process. In it, two or three songs showed up on one track. The narrator showed how to insert markers to separate them on the cd. How did he get all of the songs on one track? I don't know. So, is there a video tutorial (or written instruction) that shows step by step from start to finish?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Barry
No matter where you go, there you are.

Mark Bliss

Re: Need help burning a cd

Post by Mark Bliss »

Hey Barry,

If I understand your question correctly, what you want to do is:
1:Mix down each of your song projects, File-Mix down to- (format and settings of your choice)
2:Then import each of your songs back into a new mixcraft project, in the order you want them.
3:Then you can use the information presented in the video to create markers etc and finally, burn a CD of that project.

Is that the information you needed?
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Studio 919

Post by Studio 919 »

Hey Mark,
Thanks for the reply. I think step 2 is what I am missing. Would I simply make a new project and maybe name it something unique. Then impost each finished song in to the new project?
No matter where you go, there you are.

Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

There ya go!
Yeah, I'd import the songs and place them in the desired order in one track, then use the track markers to identify breaks, names and spacing as described in the vid.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page