New PC - Mixcraft Key

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

timakers

New PC - Mixcraft Key

Post by timakers »

Hi there,

I just built a new PC. Is there a way you can email me my registered keys for Mixcraft? Or, is there a way to extract my keys from the other hard drive? I am unable to find the white Mixcraft box that the CD came in. My email is now a different one, as the one I had before only sends forwards. It was my university email, and after 6 month's, they set it so students can still receive emails only. That's all the access I have. It is legit though, as I still have the receipt under my original name.

Thanks,

Tim
timakers

Re: New PC - Mixcraft Key

Post by timakers »

Nevermind. You sent me an email when I first bought this, and I had set it up to the other email account anyway. I had a hard time registering on the forums, as I think there were some errors; the Admin had to go into the database manually and add me. I have the conversation in my email, to and from the admin. :)

So, thanks for checking this out anyway. But, I found the key, and the original download link, along with my receipt.

Thanks for everything anyway.

Tim
chibear

Post by chibear »

How about the details of your new machine so we can ooo and ahhh it?
Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 5 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter, Chris Hein, Omnisphere
Soundcloud YouTube
timakers

Post by timakers »

Hi, Chibear:

It took me all day to do this parts list and all that... :roll:

But, here it is: 8)

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/G3N
chibear

Post by chibear »

Thanks for posting that. It's always interesting to see what toys other folks choose. You're right about Asus boards and that goes for Gigabyte too (probably many others). Mine sometimes falls out of its XMP settings and I have to reload the BIOS, luckily a job that takes less than 5 minutes. You may want to eventually add a 7200RPM drive if you start experiencing dropouts in your sound. More drives is just plain cool anyway. :wink:
Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 5 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter, Chris Hein, Omnisphere
Soundcloud YouTube
outteh

Post by outteh »

Cool machine! Price looks reasonable for the equipment also. Save up for an SSD drive also - really speeds up the operating system response. :D
timakers

Post by timakers »

Thanks. I got this board because of the advanced soundcard. However, it's designed for "gaming" and not what I need. Plus, there are way too many conflicting drivers and will not properly work with my H4n. So, now I have to go out and get a sound card!

Even the external USB drivers, that turn my H4n into an external soundcard will not work! :roll:

Too much money on this already. I'll get it though. You both sound really good, by the way. I checked out both your guys's soundcloud Mixcraft Live' stuff. It's really good.
chibear

Post by chibear »

Glad you enjoyed my stuff. Thanks for the comment. :)
So, now I have to go out and get a sound card!
Depending on your budget, I highly recommend THIS. I upgraded to that recently because of the superior headphone preamp but it also blows me away driving speakers. It's available in both PCI and PCIe depending on what you have open on your mobo.
Soundcloud YouTube