Need help with recording tracks

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Vincent

Need help with recording tracks

Post by Vincent »

I only downloaded free trial of this program to see if I like it (will buy if i figure it out)...Im not using any instruments right now at all...im just using the library they provide however ive been at it for a while trying to record those samples from library to create a song.

Im new to recording on computer so i need help.

How do i record a track then add another track

I know you have to arm the track and i actually can record one track however is there an order to do things.

I add + Drums from library
then i arm track
then press record or play (not sure what im doing really)

After this i try adding another track but it never works for me...i choose another track but it just seems to go to that first track again.

Any help would be great...im a total newbie in regards to these programs but want to learn...Ive been a songwriter/lead guitarist for 23 years and want to be able to record music on my computer however right now i want to just learn the basica of acoustica mixcraft.

Thanks for any help.

Hello by the way... 8)
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

Ok I guess I mised the explanation in help topics however I think i figured out that you have to drag the samplle from library to the track where you want it to be.

Stay tuned for more dumb questions from me in the future... :roll:
gypsy101

Post by gypsy101 »

yeah- thats it and still asking dumb questions my self - check this out - http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/webhe ... 3-help.htm n/m ya found the tutorials to record track 2 w/out track 1 - disarm track 1. maybe that helps