Kontact not showing up

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

joemac58

Kontact not showing up

Post by joemac58 »

My version of Kontact 1 does not show up in the final build of MC7 it was working in build 245 but not now. I have no problem with my Kontact 5 free player.
chibear

Re: Kontact not showing up

Post by chibear »

Search your system for the Kontakt dll's and where they are, if they are (read next).

Another possibility: Have you updated your Kontakt Player recently? A few days ago I updated the full version of Kontakt 5 via the Service Center and it destroyed all my Kontakt dlls and basically borked the whole Kontakt install. I had to go back to my disks, install from there and then update manually from the Website.
Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 5 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter, Chris Hein, Omnisphere
Soundcloud YouTube
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You can also select Manage Plug-Ins from Mixcraft 7's File Menu to see if it has been added to the Unable To Load list. If it has, put a check next to it and restart Mixcraft.

Greg
joemac58

Post by joemac58 »

Thanks found the problem th Dill was in a folder that Mc7 was not reading moved it to my VST folder everything's good.