Pro Studio 7 & Midi Controller

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

rowdy777

Pro Studio 7 & Midi Controller

Post by rowdy777 »

Heyall, I have purchased Pro Studio 7 and love it. Need a little help with some midi stuff. When I open an effect or instrument and click on midi learn the window has no parameter info, no mapping list. Is this by default ? or is there another way to get the list to pop up. Thanks !
chibear

Re: Pro Studio 7 & Midi Controller

Post by chibear »

Could you run down the procedure you used and the VSTi or effect you're wanting to automate. You probably just missed a step.
Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 5 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter, Chris Hein, Omnisphere
Soundcloud YouTube
rowdy777

Post by rowdy777 »

Ok, I have midi keyboard controller connected via usb. Pro Studio 7 open to a virtual instrument template. I have the MinimougeVA open and I want to edit parameters to my midi controller. I have been clicking on Midi Map Parameters button but the list is not there on any of my soft synths???
Thanks !
Anorax

Post by Anorax »

Would you mind attaching screen shots? It makes it easier to understand your problem (for me, at least).
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Does this help?

Greg
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

And then this:

rowdy777

Post by rowdy777 »

Thanks for all your help! This was a big help because I did't know that there was a list in the automation drop down. The Midi Learn button does present a drop down list of parameters when I go back to Pro Studio 6. It looks like the Add New button presents the list in Pro Studio 7. Thanks !