Seeking help with song...

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

marc32123

Seeking help with song...

Post by marc32123 »

Hey guys, I am wondering if there are any good keyboard players on this forum that can help me out. I have a song I have been working on and it sounds really beautiful, but I have trouble playing it because of the boxers fracture I sustained to my right hand. It really is not that complicated, and I can play it, but I can't quite seem to get the timing down the way I would like on it. If there is anyone that would help me out, I would greatly appreciate it, and if it ever makes it big, you'll be seeing some $$$.

I can just send the project file over or whatever so you can work on it, let me know if you can help! Right now it is just a drumbeat (loops) and the harp part that want your help with. PM me or just reply to this thread, either or...
marc32123

Re: Seeking help with song...

Post by marc32123 »

By the way, if anyone decides to help, I am sure you won't be sorry. I know my songs have potential if they were done correctly. I have a very unique creative ability when it comes to music. I know for certain that some of the stuff I have written lately could make money for sure...
Brian S

Post by Brian S »

If timing is your only problem, you could record it as MIDI instead of audio then quantize it to 80 or 90%.
marc32123

Post by marc32123 »

Brian S wrote:If timing is your only problem, you could record it as MIDI instead of audio then quantize it to 80 or 90%.
What exactly do you mean by "record it as MIDI instead of audio"?
(I know how to quantize for the most part though)
Pete Stobbs

Post by Pete Stobbs »

marc32123 wrote:
Brian S wrote:If timing is your only problem, you could record it as MIDI instead of audio then quantize it to 80 or 90%.
What exactly do you mean by "record it as MIDI instead of audio"?
(I know how to quantize for the most part though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua8JuTC03do ??
Win 8.1
8 gig ram
AMD A4 6210 1.8 GHz
Focusrite solo.
Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 5 head.
Blackstar ID30 TVP

https://soundcloud.com/pete-stobbs
https://soundcloud.com/toltec-jive
aj113

Post by aj113 »

marc32123 wrote:...I know for certain that some of the stuff I have written lately could make money for sure...
Perhaps you would like to expand on this, I'm sure many forum members would be interested. How exactly do you know that specific compositions can 'make money for sure'?
Juno

Post by Juno »

marc32123 wrote:I can't quite seem to get the timing down the way I would like on it.
Sometimes it helps to slow down a project to record a somewhat tricky part.
We the undersigned being of sound mind hereby do declare:
'We henceforth pledge ourselves unto the power of the Upper Air'
Doesn't that sound simply super
Zeppelin visions of the future
Of course we all know very well it wouldn't work but what the hell
marc32123

Post by marc32123 »

aj113 wrote:
marc32123 wrote:...I know for certain that some of the stuff I have written lately could make money for sure...
Perhaps you would like to expand on this, I'm sure many forum members would be interested. How exactly do you know that specific compositions can 'make money for sure'?
Well I don't know for 100 % sure since I haven't made money with any of my works yet. Put it this way, I guess you could just say I have a feeling :lol:

No but for real, like I said, I just have a very unique talent when it comes to music, and have always been able to create things very easily. If I hadn't hurt my hands/fingers/ and wrists like I have, I think at this point in my life I would probably be one of the better guitar players on the planet no doubt...
marc32123

Post by marc32123 »

Can't believe no body is willing to help though, you may be missing out on an oppurtunity. I am also desperately in need of a singer, as I also have problems singing since I hurt my lung two years ago.
aj113

Post by aj113 »

marc32123 wrote:...No but for real, like I said, I just have a very unique talent when it comes to music, and have always been able to create things very easily. If I hadn't hurt my hands/fingers/ and wrists like I have, I think at this point in my life I would probably be one of the better guitar players on the planet no doubt...
It's a joke, right? You're winding us up, right?
marc32123

Post by marc32123 »

Why would I wind you up? Your not a clock are you? No but for real though, I think I am Jimmy Hendrix reincarnated...
JohnS

Post by JohnS »

I'm Ronaldo and better than Messi!!!
:lol:
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

And Keith Richards is STILL alive..........

M