USB Interface-UMS202HD

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

drumandstage

USB Interface-UMS202HD

Post by drumandstage »

I am completely new to the board, and to using Mixcraft. Please bear with me.

I am trying to use a Behringer UMC202HD Audio Interface (USB) with Mixcraft7 Home Studio. The only device options given to me in the software is the Microphone, which doesn't appear to be working on this laptop.

I'll forego further details in case there is a simple fix that I am overlooking that doesn't require more explanation.
Sweetwater Creation Station 450 (64GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 3 2TB HDDs, Windows 10 Home 64-bit), MX8, Studio One 4 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre
fredfish

Re: USB Interface-UMS202HD

Post by fredfish »

Hi Drumandstage - welcome to the forum.

Have you installed the driver for the interface?

I did a bit of digging and the driver can be found on this page

http://www.music-group.com/Categories/B ... /downloads

I also had a brief look on the Behringer forum and one thing to note is that it is being said that this device (unusualy) is NOT compatible with USB 3 - so you must make sure that you are using a USB2 socket (the USB 3 sockets are usualy Blue).

I dont have this particular interface so cant try the drivers etc. If you still have problems then let us know.

Best of luck

John
drumandstage

Re: USB Interface-UMS202HD

Post by drumandstage »

USB is 2.0. I ALMOST dismissed your driver suggestion, as I had already confirmed that the driver was up to date, but I installed it from the link and I am up and running. Thanks!
Sweetwater Creation Station 450 (64GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 3 2TB HDDs, Windows 10 Home 64-bit), MX8, Studio One 4 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre