When is Mixcraft 8 coming out?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

tsfrance

Re: When is Mixcraft 8 coming out?

Post by tsfrance »

Thanks. Sheesh, right there for me to see. :?
chibear

Post by chibear »

Up & running. No explosions so far 8)
Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 5 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter, Chris Hein, Omnisphere
Soundcloud YouTube
bobbyathome

Post by bobbyathome »

tsfrance wrote:I wanted to buy it but when I went to the page to enter my email so it would tell me what my eligibility is and it sent me the email it just sent me a link on where to download Mixcraft Pro 7 of which I already have. I guess maybe they are not fully ready yet. Usually they send an email when an upgrade comes out.
I had the exact same problem and submitted a ticket on it. I got a reply within 30 minutes apologizing because they left out a space in the link. They gave me a new link and I'm all set now.
BillW

Post by BillW »

Will we get an email notice with the upgrade link or should we all request the upgrade link through the website page being mentioned here?
Proud member of the Mixcraft OFC!

Mixcraft 8 Pro (32bit) runs fine on a Toshiba Satellite C55-B laptop with a wimpy Celeron N2830 (dual core). Now using 64bit on a "less wimpy" Dell 660S/Dual Core Pentium/8GB RAM.
chibear

Post by chibear »

You can click the 'buy' button and the follow the instructions in the 'upgrade' button in the next screen. It took the email almost an hour to get to me, but I'm on rural internet so might be my server.
Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 5 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter, Chris Hein, Omnisphere
Soundcloud YouTube
dub1504

Post by dub1504 »

Hi Greg,

I tried the same I got an info that I can upgrade to Mixcraft Pro 8 for $39.

However, I've purchassed an upgrade to Mixcraft Pro 7 last month and deal stated that I'll get upgrade to Mixcraft Pro 8 for free.

Can you suggest what to do ?

Regards,

Dub
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

dub1504 wrote:Hi Greg,

I tried the same I got an info that I can upgrade to Mixcraft Pro 8 for $39.

However, I've purchassed an upgrade to Mixcraft Pro 7 last month and deal stated that I'll get upgrade to Mixcraft Pro 8 for free.

Can you suggest what to do ?

Regards,

Dub
Hi,

Within the next few days, Mixcraft 8 registration codes will start showing up in the Acoustica Customer Center accounts of people who bought Mixcraft 7 from us after Nov. 24, 2016. After that happens, you'll also be able to retrieve your new Mixcraft 8 registration on the Acoustica Lost Codes page.

If you simply can't wait, you can bug customer support about it.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Actually, we've started sending out the Mixcraft 8 registrations now (for those who purchased Mixcraft 7 after Nov. 24, 2016).

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101