musicians bundle

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Dew

musicians bundle

Post by Dew »

I bought the musicians bundle (comes with MC3 and beatcraft) yesterday and acoustica emailed me some codes. I registered using copy and paste (so as to eliminate errors) but when I loaded mixcraft I didn't get a prompt to enter the codes they sent me, same thing with beatcraft. The programs seem to work ok, what I can't figure out is why they work without having the codes? any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Dew
if you find yourself at the end of your rope,
tie a knot in it, hang on and swing.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You registered both programs when you cut and paste, so you don't need to register them again. The one Musician's Bundle code covers both programs.

Greg
Dew

Post by Dew »

Greg,
Thanks for the quick reply! whats getting me is they sent a different code for MC3 and another different code for beatcraft but you're saying I don't have to worry about it? The programs seem to be working fine and I love the new MC3. Thanks again, Dew
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Right, if the programs weren't registered, you'd get the trial period screens popping up, so you should be all set.
Dew

Post by Dew »

just to let everyone know, I emailed all the details of my order to acoustica, they replied back with answers to every question and told me that I payed to much and credited my account. OUTSTANDING!!!
Thanks Acoustica!
Dew