Off topic? Just a HUGE thanks!

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

MikeDVI

Off topic? Just a HUGE thanks!

Post by MikeDVI »

I stumbled on Mixcraft a few years ago when making the change from an old Yamaha digital DAW (AW4416) to software based recording. This find was quite by accident and started off with V-6 demo, then purchased it. Since then I have learned quite a bit about digital recording and use MIxcraft exclusively now for hobby and revenue.

Having just yesterday upgraded my Pro Studio 7 to Pro Studio 8, Version 8 would seem just as awesome! No surprise.

I cannot thank everyone enough on the Mixcraft team as well as those faithful to these boards. I almost feel like I personally know some of you regulars LOL. When browsing / lurking these forums, the Mixcraft Univerity, and YouTube vids, 99.9% of the time if I even have a problem at all I can find my answers.

You folks, all of you, deserve a HUGE THANK YOU!

FWIW I put my system specs below, might be time to upgrade my machine but having no issues, she runs pretty darn good still.

So, keep up the good work Mixcraft, and to you forum regulars, this has do be one of the best I've seen.

Mike D
Diamond Bridge Music
NE Ohio

**Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4 ghz / 16 gig RAM @ 800hz, Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Twin two-terrabyte Sata drives with redundant backup external drives.
MX10.5 Pro Studio B 586. Presonus 1818vsl AI, Dell XPS 8930 Core I9-9900 3.10 GHz, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 64-GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 2060, 1 and 2 TB SSD’s + 1 and 2 TB spinner sata’s, cookies and coffee.
bobbyathome

Re: Off topic? Just a HUGE thanks!

Post by bobbyathome »

I second this sentiment! I hadn't used software to make music since I bought the Roland MT32 back in 1993. Being recently retired, I missed that feeling of creating music. I too just stumbled upon Mixcraft mainly because it looked fairly professional and the price for Home Studio was nice and affordable. That was just in the spring of 2016. In addition to the software working fine, the included samples and vsti being nice and varied, the people on these boards are awesome. Both the official people and the volunteers. I now have Pro 8, and picked up Kontakt when it was on sale for Christmas at half price. I'm having a blast. Big thanks from me as well!