Behringer x-32

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

swietekc

Behringer x-32

Post by swietekc »

I need to talk to someone at mixcaft about multitracking with version 6 from a behringer x-32 board. Is this possible? Is there someone i can call?
swietekc

Re: Tech Support Telephone Number

Post by swietekc »

Fucking annoying acoustica eric. Your site would not accept my submission. Need to talk to someone at Mixcraft!
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Did you not read the reply to this nearly five year old post before posting?

You could post your questions here on the forum, where an active user base tends to constructively discuss and share information, and Acoustica staff monitors and provides assistance. (Probably best to start a new thread as opposed to dragging up an old thread though.)

Or you could submit a support request via the tab at the top of this page to contact Acoustica staff directly.

As clearly stated already, there is no phone support due to the restrictions of a very small staff. Online support is very good and if you work with them they should be able to help you.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Ianpb

Post by Ianpb »

Considering the unnecessary expletive, that was a well restrained response.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

It does take extra effort sometimes.... :roll:

But I have to remind myself that people are used to other forums that aren't exactly as civilized as this unusual resource, and give them the benefit of some doubt. They often come around to our way of thinking.
If not, their loss. 8)
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
omtayslick

Post by omtayslick »

Almost every time I have contacted support I have received a response in a matter of hours, (and sometimes minutes) rather than days. This includes weekends, and even once on Christmas Eve. Excellent support response! :D
Tom
CRAZY6STRINGS

Post by CRAZY6STRINGS »

Acoustica,

Keep up the great support. I have called on you several times and my issues are always resolved satisfactorily.
freightgod

Post by freightgod »

I personally have always received quick responses both here at the forums and when requesting email support.

Especially here at the forums, most of my 'stupid' questions (and many of them have been!) have at least some sort of helpful response with hours, if not minutes.

Also, I have marveled over the years at the patience and (dare I say it?) forbearance displayed by all of the Acoustica staff here on the forums, especially when dealing with plainly rude and juvenile posters (I'm refer to myself, at times, of course... :roll: )

Swietekc, why not open a new thread explaining your problem? Might as well, I think this thread's been hijacked...:lol:
mick

Post by mick »

I know I have been a guilty soul in the past :oops: but always with well meaning intentions even if they don't sound that way, and sometimes sarcastic in order to make a point. I think its called putting your head on the chopping block and wait to see what happens, so I will congratulate Acoustica Greg on his patience and professional manner that never falters. :D
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

swietekc wrote:I need to talk to someone at mixcaft about multitracking with version 6 from a behringer x-32 board. Is this possible? Is there someone i can call?
HI,

A rule of thumb for figuring out whether an interface offers multi-tracking is whether the manufacturer provides an ASIO driver for it. Does your Behringer have it's own ASIO driver (not ASIO4all, but an ASIO driver designed specifically for the x-32 board)?

A lot of mixing boards don't do multi-tracking, they just provide a right and a left channel, and that's why they are called mixing boards - everything gets mixed down to one left and one right channel.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Thanks for the all support support, guys! 8)
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Anorax

Behringer x-32

Post by Anorax »

Well, explicit language aside, the X32 does have multiple digital audio outputs via USB, as well as other output options, depending on if the X32 is the mixing deck version or the rack-only version.

The "standard" version does have an ASIO driver. I assume the rack-mounted version does as well.

That said, maybe it's time to split the newest comments into a new thread?